Thread: Need Some help.

Need Some help.

Hello! I am looking for some help with my Warrior. I put out about 17K DPS ona Dummy, BUt i feel its Low, I see other warriors putting out much higher and am wondering if I am doing something wrong or if its my gear. Mind you, this is one of my secondary characters. I have been to Noxic, Icy Veins and Ask Mr. Robot and get conflicting Info for stat Priority and Talents? Any help and or Advice would be great. Thank you so much ahead of time.

Here is the link to the character and gear. THanks http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cfannin/simple

Your gear is terrible, and remember solo dummy dps is way lower often compared to group/raid situation or when theres adds.
    Icyveins and noxxic have pretty much same infos, i tend to trust icyveins more since noxxic was so bad during wod.
    Gear is BIG deal, short bursts with cooldowns shouldnt be compared to sustained dps etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Termak View Post
    Your gear is terrible, and remember solo dummy dps is way lower often compared to group/raid situation or when theres adds.
    Icyveins and noxxic have pretty much same infos, i tend to trust icyveins more since noxxic was so bad during wod.
    Gear is BIG deal, short bursts with cooldowns shouldnt be compared to sustained dps etc.

Yeah I figured my gear was bad. Am I just looking for Crit and Mastery? Not Haste and Crit? I am also only able to use wnat drops and I get, so I try my best. lol

Haste, crit , then mastery, in that order until you reach 38haste, which is a LOT, and 30sh crit.
    Mind you, you get 20+ from classtrinket so i personally get to that point with just 13 haste+trinket.
    I dont think its reachable without the trinket so dont worry about getting that high haste.
    At that hastepoint rampage cast time is near GCD so you dont lose gcds.
    Dont worry about mastery until you have lots of haste and crit, and try avoid versatility.
    Higher itemlevel gear almost always wins even if it has "wrong" stats, so just focus on getting better gear.
    HFC warrior setbonus is nearly useless so dont need to stress about that.

I get about 66k on garrison dummy without ringuse.