Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    WoW is a very CPU heavy game, shouldnt have noticed any difference with that GTX 760 isnt that bad for WoW.
    Yeah and my GTX 1060 is using only half of his power.

here is how DayZ look:

http://imgur.com/a/gZg3L
    Settings:
    http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...D234663B05B9E/
    Last edited by zcrooked; 2016-07-26 at 04:02 PM.

Hah thats what i thought, no difference in WoW like i said. Well at least you got a beast of a card for games that can use it, im jealous (still no evga dual fan models in stock for me yet)

Also im gonna bookmark this thread to show people a 760 is all you need to max out WoW

Good point on power consumption, its crazy how fast a 1060 is with only a 120w TDP.
    Last edited by Fascinate; 2016-07-26 at 04:03 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Hah thats what i thought, no difference in WoW like i said. Well at least you got a beast of a card for games that can use it, im jealous (still no evga dual fan models in stock for me yet)

Also im gonna bookmark this thread to show people a 760 is all you need to max out WoW

Good point on power consumption, its crazy how fast a 1060 is with only a 120w TDP.
    The temperature went down compared to the GTX 760. ( Was up to 85-88 Celcius @ 100% usage)

WoW and DayZ Couldn't Max the GPu to 100%, but I did it an avg of 80% with only ~ 58 Degrees / 138 F

On Idle it's at 39 Degrees / 102 F

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    WoW is a very CPU heavy game, shouldnt have noticed any difference with that GTX 760 isnt that bad for WoW.
    They also have V-Sync on in WoW, disable that and it should easily go above 60 FPS. A new CPU would help more but that would likely require more funds for them to upgrade.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134