Anyone know what this tiny box is?

https://postimg.org/image/nimj0jn2p/

from left to right, Focus Target - Player - Target - Target's Target

What's that tiny box above the Focus/player and target box? Been trying to hide it for a while now, can't find what it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    uuuuh.... what box?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    uuuuh.... what box?
    I think those dark grey boxes above all but the last nameplate.
    I use the default UI so if those are from an addon, you may need to poke around the addon settings.

Looks like the shard display I would expect on a warlock when using Pitbull4 as the unit frames, which by appearance I assume that is.
    See if you can turn off whatever they are calling that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrair View Post

What's that tiny box above the Focus/player and target box? Been trying to hide it for a while now, can't find what it is.
    When using anything other than default UI, it's a really really good idea to mention which addon you are using that it could possibly be related to, it makes it soooo much easier to help.

forgot to include the addon lol, my bad.

Yea its pitbull 4, i cant find the settings to turn it off.

it only appears for my mage, not my warrior though. Tried power/health, it's not those either.
    Last edited by Ferrair; 2016-07-23 at 05:49 PM.

im pretty sure it for the mage ability, which name i forgot ofc. the power circle you put on the ground, its a timer for that afaik.

Try '/fstack' and hover over the box, usually addon author add names to their frames telling what that frame is for.

Oh wow i feel so stupid, i right clicked it and got an error "This action is only available to the Blizzard UI", told me to disable and reloadui, i clicked Disable, it auto reloaded the UI and it's gone.

For anyone else wondering, it's called Pitbull_Totem.

To the above posters, yea it tracks the Rune of Power. And fstack is interesting, never heard of that command, super useful to know.

Thanks!