Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    He can still farm them.
    There are six trainers that still reward two charms per win.

Don't seem to grasp what he is complaining about do you? Yes can still farm the ones out in the world but the one in the garrisons use to be able to be done by all your toons that made a level 3 per menagerie but now it can only be done on one toon a day. So they nerfed the reward and made that one once a day per account. That is what he is complaining about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Don't seem to grasp what he is complaining about do you? Yes can still farm the ones out in the world but the one in the garrisons use to be able to be done by all your toons that made a level 3 per menagerie but now it can only be done on one toon a day. So they nerfed the reward and made that one once a day per account. That is what he is complaining about.

You're the one not grasping things around here.
    I know exactly what he is complaining about. My comment still stands. We can still farm charms. Nothing to complain about here.

what new ways are there to get pet charms in Legion?

You're the one not grasping things around here.
    I know exactly what he is complaining about. My comment still stands. We can still farm charms. Nothing to complain about here.
    I don't think you do get it at all. Yes, we can still farm them but at a greatly reduced rate and the one that gave the most charms he one in the garrison is cut in half and can only be done on one toon instead of all your toons. What can't you understand here? It isn't that difficult to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    what new ways are there to get pet charms in Legion?
    What ever pet dailies and stuff that will be added

I don't think you do get it at all. Yes, we can still farm them but at a greatly reduced rate and the one that gave the most charms he one in the garrison is cut in half and can only be done on one toon instead of all your toons. What can't you understand here? It isn't that difficult to see.

- - - Updated - - -

What ever pet dailies and stuff that will be added

Can't honestly say if you're just trolling me at this point.
    Again, you're the one stuck with your head up you-know-where. I understand what was nerfed, and I'm telling you the nerf is fine.
    You can still farm more than enough charms on a daily basis. I understand what was nerfed - and the nerf is fine.
    I understand what was nerfed - and the nerf is fine.

Deleted
    The change to the daily reset timer is absolutely fucking stupid and should be reverted ASAP. What was wrong with a 3AM reset so that your dailies have reset when you wake up? They are --dailies-- after all

Again, you're the one stuck with your head up you-know-where. I understand what was nerfed, and I'm telling you the nerf is fine.
    You can still farm more than enough charms on a daily basis. I understand what was nerfed - and the nerf is fine.
    Yes, you can still farm, but it takes much longer now, cause you have to travel all over the fucking world, rather than just log in to each of your toons(and even the one toon you do log in on only gets half the reward you used to). YOU may find the extra time spent and inconvenience "fine". The OP(and many others) clearly do not, and repeating "the nerf is fine" over and over does not actually make it true.

like all things garrison you should know it was coming because they dont want you in the garrison, ever again. they want you to move to legion dalaran and never return, the best way is remove everything that was good about the garrison.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wtf. I had been doing it on Multiple characters but stopped for a while since I didn't think it was something that Blizzard would change for any real reason.

Sigh, for every few good decisions they make they tend to just throw in one stupid as fuck retarded one.

My main annoyance is just having sunk the Gold into each of my characters menageries to get the daily. now all of them bar 1 is useless.

You can at least do them twice if you have a lvl 2 pet area on one character and a lvl 3 on another. 6 per day instead of 4...

15+ Year Old Account
    It's six weeks people, then there will be plenty of new sources for them. This has been known for a long time if you kept up to date.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    It's six weeks people, then there will be plenty of new sources for them. This has been known for a long time if you kept up to date.
    Three weeks until legion not six.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

You seem to be trolling me if you can't grasp the difference between getting 8 to 10 charms a day on all your toons versus getting 4 to 5 a day on ONE toon. Do you get that? And you only get 2 charms doing the pet gamers out in dreanor versus 4 to 5 a day like before. How is this hard for you to get. Getting less than half the totally I use to get a day and add in howl bomb gone it takes much longer for less. How is longer for less a good thing? Try to keep up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Can you read a calendar? How is aug 30th 6 weeks away? Today is the 7th right that makes it 23 days. In what world is 23 days 6 weeks. 23 days is less than February and that is a month which is less than 6 weeks. Try to have some facts when you post please

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Three weeks until legion not six.

Can you read a calendar? How is aug 30th 6 weeks away? Today is the 7th right that makes it 23 days. In what world is 23 days 6 weeks. 23 days is less than February and that is a month which is less than 6 weeks. Try to have some facts when you post please
    The prepatch has been out since halfway through July, that makes it six weeks of reduced rewards. Too hard of a concept?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

This thread is so full of whaa! whaa! whaa!

You can't have been playing much WoW at all if you didn't see this nerf coming.
    Pet battles is a major time consuming activity, but Blizzard eased the grind by a lot in WoD. When I first realized how much faster it would be to level and upgrade pets in WoD I had a hard time beliving Blizzard intended it to be this fast and I expect a nerf(that didn't come until this pre-patch).

I have over 1k charms and 500 add-1-level stones sitting in my bank, and I never do pet battles on my alts. The only times I do the garrison pet battle is when Squirt and Erris are there. Other than that I do 1-3 of the world pet masters every other day or so.
    Traveling to the pet masters does not take long... unless you're crawling there.

On top of all these upgrade tokens there have been many pet battle weekends. If you really cared about your collection as much as you try to act out in this thread, you would be done with it by now and only level extra pets to sell.
    You guys have been slacking the entire expansion. If you think it's too grindy I suggest you just drop this side game all together or wait a few weeks for Legion pet battle content. Damn, you people are like young kids on Christmas eve.

The only conclusion I can come up with is that you people haven't realized that pet battles has always been and will always be a major time sink, and that you want it to be another Facebook garrison game where you log in on all your characters for 1 minute and then you're probably done playing for the day. Why even play WoW at this point? Jewsco even whining about the Howl Bomb nerf, hahaha!

Deleted
    It could drop to zero. The fewer things the old Garrison can do the better. You have to also understand that dev time is finite and they can't accommodate a lot of prepatch development (like tuning stuff only for the prepatch and then nerfing them for Legion) because the prepatch acts mainly as "Legion without the new continent opened up yet".

Deleted
    Well, since 7.0 I already had other things to do, but I already sit on about 4K of charms overall, so this is not that bad for me. It was also to be expected, just like the removal of almost all gold missions and treasure hunter traits.

Besides that - they could have waited with this change up to the implementation of invasions, to fill the gap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifestatio View Post
    The change to the daily reset timer is absolutely fucking stupid and should be reverted ASAP. What was wrong with a 3AM reset so that your dailies have reset when you wake up? They are --dailies-- after all
    I like new reset time. Wake up in the morning, remember that forgot to do daily something yesterday, log in, do it twice, forget for next day.

But pet battle nerf isn't cool. I guess its because of how easy it is to make demon hunter, so people wouldn't make tons of them just for pet daily.