Atmospheric Movies - Which ones are must watch?

Hello MMO Community,

lately i had a conversation with a friend, who is a big HP Lovecraft addict. The Old Gods, especially C'thun came into my mind. Somehow i was haunted by old memories, raiding AQ40. The atmosphere, the tension, all that sound, artwork that made this instance a unique adventure. I dont know if this kind of nostalgic experience can be reproduced for someone who has never played WoW, but still, i wanted to show him some parts of the WoW Fantasy World.

I was searching for some atmospheric Instance movies, but unfortunately i only found overloaded, over-edited movies with annoying music and no real "movie" attempt. I still remember, that every now and then there were still some hidden movie gems coming out, but over the years they became forgotten.

Maybe you can help me, do you have any recommendation of WoW Movies which are a must watch? I don't want to cut down on AQ40 or Instances in general, everything you think that is worthwhile to watch even for someone who doesn't know WoW is a thankworthy contribution.

Maybe we can get a nice database of high quality WoW Videos together. Real ingame music or atmospheric sound layer, or simply good cinematic, climatic, atmospheric quality is all welcome. I don't want to restrict by specific features, as long as they are simply nice to watch. For example, imho the latest Method Videos had some really nice touch, although kill videos are maybe to much for a non WoW player. Still they are worthwhile to mention.

Thanks for every contribution.

Think there is a stickied thread for this.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs