Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    hey chesder,

I really enjoy your TMW rotations, esp with all those invasions, I actually leveled another char than my druid (never had more than one max ever before )
    for getting started with all different specs, your rotations are just super to get into :thumbsup:

but since my 2nd char I have a small "issue"

what is causing this box to appear? since it shows up I can't move the entire TMW profile as one as well, but have to move each icon independently.
    I have never used TMW before and I'm really lost. At my hunter I had a button [ ] show Icon and after I unchecked, the box was gone but the bar grew immensly and i still had to move everything manually.

I think I'm just dumb

€: is there also an option to delete group conditions for all groups at once? I want to have the TMW shown at all time, not only with an actual target. deleting the conditions manually works, but takes some time
    Last edited by mmoc0b23987919; 2016-08-25 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IMBA View Post
    hey chesder,

I really enjoy your TMW rotations, esp with all those invasions, I actually leveled another char than my druid (never had more than one max ever before )
    for getting started with all different specs, your rotations are just super to get into :thumbsup:

but since my 2nd char I have a small "issue"

what is causing this box to appear? since it shows up I can't move the entire TMW profile as one as well, but have to move each icon independently.
    I have never used TMW before and I'm really lost. At my hunter I had a button [ ] show Icon and after I unchecked, the box was gone but the bar grew immensly and i still had to move everything manually.

I think I'm just dumb

€: is there also an option to delete group conditions for all groups at once? I want to have the TMW shown at all time, not only with an actual target. deleting the conditions manually works, but takes some time
    The addon Masque or other addons that add borders to your bar seem to be the cause of things like that. You will have to look into those addons and change the settings for the borders.

Sorry I can't be more specific

UPDATE 9/6/2016

A series of changes were made to the profile based on playing and reading changes. Several new features have been added to Demo to allow better demon tracking and both Affliction and Destro now have better conditions and buff tracking to help you.

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Demonology

- Removed Doom from rotation. Now a larger icon will apear on the dot tracker to emphasize when you should recast it
    - Added Artifact CD tracker
    - Added Demonic Empowerment Buff tracker. It is built into the previous tracker and will still highlight times it can be used
    - Added Call Dreadstalker CD tracker
    - Added pet tracking. You can now see the time remaining on your various summonable pets (up to 4)
    - Added conditions for Shadowflame

Affliction

- Removed Pet abilities from bottom bar
    - Contagion talent tracker now tracks the damage bonus on your target
    - Moved 100 talents to bottom bar
    - Added Artifact CD and buff tracker

Destruction

- Removed Pet abilities from bottom bar
    - Added 100 talents to bottom bar
    - Added Channel Doomfire to rotation
    - Added Mana Tap buff tracker and notification (it will flash next to your rotation when less than 5 seconds remaining)
    - Added Artifact CD tracker
    - Changed Conditions for Conflagrate and lowered priority for when under 2 spell charges

I would love it if this could just get Stickied! I hate digging through 4-10 pages for this exact thread. :P Love the work you are doing by the way Chesder!
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

This is awesome. I have one question is there anyway to resize everything at once

Quote Originally Posted by Mojachiy View Post
    This is awesome. I have one question is there anyway to resize everything at once
    Unfortunately no. TMW lacks profile scaling and the positions do not function well with group scaling.

Is there a way to break TMW off of MoveAnything? I imported the profile but most everything seems to be getting anchored to my ElvUI frames and won't let me adjust positions unless I go in to the MA, locate the frame, and reset the position.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Is there a way to break TMW off of MoveAnything? I imported the profile but most everything seems to be getting anchored to my ElvUI frames and won't let me adjust positions unless I go in to the MA, locate the frame, and reset the position.
    This is sometime I'll have to look into. Haven't used move anything in a long time so I'm not clear on its interactions with tmw

I figured it out, I had to find the group in MA and remove the arbitrary binding it gave to stick it to ElvUI, then I had to delete all of the TMW config files and reimport. Working now.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    I figured it out, I had to find the group in MA and remove the arbitrary binding it gave to stick it to ElvUI, then I had to delete all of the TMW config files and reimport. Working now.
    Good to hear. Glad it worked out

I will have a look at this tonight as i get the feeling i`m screwing up my basic rotation at times, never played a warlock before legion so yeah.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    I will have a look at this tonight as i get the feeling i`m screwing up my basic rotation at times, never played a warlock before legion so yeah.
    Thanks
    Warlocks are tricky. A lot of their rotation comes to soul shard and cd management so this will help you get going but I'd advise reading into the class to understand timing

Playing Destruction:

I start with 3 shards, cast immolate and then it always tells me to cast incinerate, even though I have 2+ shards.

My build is: 3/2/1/2/3/1/1

Edit: Just found that it never tells me to cast Chaos Bolt unless I'm at 5 shards.
    Last edited by Bolokada; 2016-10-06 at 06:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolokada View Post
    Playing Destruction:

I start with 3 shards, cast immolate and then it always tells me to cast incinerate, even though I have 2+ shards.

My build is: 3/2/1/2/3/1/1

Edit: Just found that it never tells me to cast Chaos Bolt unless I'm at 5 shards.
    AFAIK, it is ideal to play like the way the TMW profile is saying, so that you will always have some chaos bolts ready for nuking prio targets, cleave with havoc or trinket procs/temp buffs.

The only issues I have with the destro module is that it won't advise Chaos Bolt until 5 shards. Ideally this should be 4 shards so that if you get a shard proc during the cast this won't be wasted due to cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoica View Post
    The only issues I have with the destro module is that it won't advise Chaos Bolt until 5 shards. Ideally this should be 4 shards so that if you get a shard proc during the cast this won't be wasted due to cap.
    Generally you can use your Soul Shards as you like. This rotation is made to be more conservative so that when you get to a point where you need to use them they are available. It's a bad practice to spend them as you get them and in the end a good player will know when to use them and when to wait.

You will find that depending on your talent choices, you will be shown to use Chaos Bolt more often.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Generally you can use your Soul Shards as you like. This rotation is made to be more conservative so that when you get to a point where you need to use them they are available. It's a bad practice to spend them as you get them and in the end a good player will know when to use them and when to wait.

You will find that depending on your talent choices, you will be shown to use Chaos Bolt more often.
    I think this must be it, last time I played destro I was using reverse entropy and eradication. Makes sense that it prioritised chaos bolt more often. Now that I'm running a more AoE build, it saves them for bursting priority adds.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post

I'm not saying spend them when you get them. I am saying start casting on 4 shards instead of waiting for 5 shards. Ofc a good player will know when to use them, but TMW is very beneficial for the decent player who wants to get better. Therefore I think it is great you've made multiple TMW profiles. I'm just suggesting a small change and ofc it's up to you if you implement it or not.

Following the suggested rotation for immo/conflag/incin etc until I hit 5 shards. Then I start to cast Chaos Bolt. In this situation I have 25-50% chance another shard will proc from immo during my cast. This will bring shard total up to 6 shards, but that can't happen so the procc is wasted and I stay at 5 shards. I finish casting CB and now I'm at 3 shards and I've lost 1 procc.

What I am saying (and what the destro guides here on mmo-c and icy-veins suggest) is that you start casting CB on 4 shards. Same as above I have a 25-50% chance another shard will from immo during my cast. This will bring the shard total up to 5 shards and the procc is not wasted. I finish casting CB and now I'm at 3 shards and I've gained 1 procc.

If no procc occurs then there is no problem, but I think 25-50% chance to lose a procc is too big a chance to wait for 5 shards before casting.