<Rise of Legends> US: Emerald Dream, 13/13M

<Rise of Legends> US: Emerald Dream, Currently 13/13M, We raid three days a week, Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7-10CST(5-8PST). We are looking well rounded exceptional players. Currently Holy Priest, Warlocks, Ele Shamans, and a Rogues are high priority, but all exceptional players are considered.

About Rise of Legends:

<Rise of Legends> is a long standing, solid core team. We have been banded together for 12 years now, and are looking to fill key spots in our roster heading into Legion. All spots for consideration are from players who have retired, due to children, spouses and jobs. We understand real life happens. You don’t always know when you’re going to be sick, or your boss makes you work mandatory overtime. We are founded on the idea that we are an end game progression guild, when we sit down, the goal is focusing on the obstacle in front of us and overcoming it, every time. We always clear tier before next content patch, and always will.

Check your pride at the door. We expect you to come in ready to take constructive criticism, listen to raid leader calls and follow to mechanics. We are looking for players with a competitive attitude, who seek to better not only the guild but themselves, admit fault and possess problem solving skills. We can’t sit here and expect to kill a boss if you still don’t understand that fire is not a haste buff, only a buff that when stacks twice gets you removed from the guild.

We use a loot council system, where we weigh the benefits of loot to better the entire raid not one person. Our core raiders, and anyone who expects to come in is always thinking, “Would that piece be better for the raid, if we give it to a healer?” And Not, “Look at my DPS or HPS, MINE!” If that’s your mindset, sorry this is not the guild for you.

Attendance:

<Rise of Legends> raids on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7PM to 10PM CST, 8PM to 11PM EST, 5PM - 8PM PST. 90%+ Attendance is MANDATORY. If you know of an absence we have a forum to post on, or let any of the officers know when you will be late/absent.

Current Interests:

Priority:

Holy/Disc Priest - HIGH (Must be able to play all specs)
    Warlock – HIGH (Must be able to play all specs)
    Warrior– HIGH
    Ele Sham – HIGH
    Rogue – MED

While this is our current priority list, we are currently considering any exceptional players.

Contacts:

http://www.rise-of-legends.com/

Loganash#1951 - Guild leader
    Plissken#1646 - Officer
    Neurotika#1301 - Heal class lead
    Stickyfish#1505 - Ranged class lead
    Tristen#1467 - Recruitment lead
    I cant has cheezburgar :'(

Still looking for exceptional players!

Really looking for a good ele shaman!

Still looking for a good ele shaman and priest!

Looking for a holy priest!

Looking for a priest & rogue!

Still need an exceptional rogue!

Looking for a ret paladin and rogue.