LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Some interesting leaked DNC emails...

A DNC member killing horses for insurance money

DNC making fun of a black chicks name

I love you too, no homo

DNC requesting a pull on an MSNBC commentary segment

DNC controlling the narrative with time released stories

DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release through reuters

Hillary supporters infiltrated Sanders campaign

DNC complaining that morning joe said the system is rigged
    Fucking Joe claiming the system is rigged, party against him, we need to complain to their producer.

DNC discussing their relationship with NBC/MSNBC/CNN and how to get better treatment

DNC discussing clintons policies as unfeasible

Super PAC paying young voters to push back online Sanders supporters. Paid shills.

DNC is upset that their "allies" didn't send in paid protestors so they sent out interns
    Shockingly good coverage despite abysmal turnout. CNN and MSNBC using prominently. Fox News covering new developments in Benghazi.
    Yes, but going forward, when our allies screw up and don't deliver bodies in time, we either send all our interns out there or we stay away from it..

Anybody come across any other interesting emails or nobody bothered here?
    Last edited by Bushtuckrman; 2016-07-24 at 06:16 AM.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    This just in, you can never make a moral judgement about a political party so long as their are not Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

It is strange to watch them defend corruption with such vigor but I long ago stopped trying to understand the other side. I simply marvel at its hypocrisy now.

All these are far worse than republicans poisoning the water of their citizens for the sake of a profit margin. And then passing it off as perfectly acceptable.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    All these are far worse than republicans poisoning the water of their citizens for the sake of a profit margin. And then passing it off as perfectly acceptable.
    They are doing this how exactly... by supporting blm burning down streets?

I don't think that is the republicans...

I could see the DNC nominating someone else instead of Clinton. She is just too greasy and dirty. Shes oozes corruption like a snail trail.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-07-24 at 05:38 AM.

LaQueenia..
    Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I could see the DNC nominating someone else instead of Clinton. She is just too greasy and dirty. Shes oozes corruption like a snail trail.
    We have it in writing that they wouldn't... do you not get what a leak is?

WikiLeaks had pledged to release information on the Democrats' campaign.

Should be interesting .

Three independent groups verified that the hack of the information from the Democratic National Committee was committed by groups using techniques and identities with close links to Russia – despite denials of the alleged hacker, Guccifer 2.0.

Originally created as a pro-transparency organisation, WikiLeaks has been seen in more recent years as friendly to Russia.

The organisation routinely champions positions that adhere to Russia's geopolitical goals, and leader Julian Assange advocated Russia as a haven for Edward Snowden after the ex-US intelligence contractor fled the US in 2013. In August of 2015, US counterintelligence expert John Schindler wrote that WikiLeaks is a "front for Russian intelligence".

http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-elect...23-gqcg8p.html

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    WikiLeaks had pledged to release information on the Democrats' campaign.

Should be interesting .

Three independent groups verified that the hack of the information from the Democratic National Committee was committed by groups using techniques and identities with close links to Russia – despite denials of the alleged hacker, Guccifer 2.0.

Originally created as a pro-transparency organisation, WikiLeaks has been seen in more recent years as friendly to Russia.

The organisation routinely champions positions that adhere to Russia's geopolitical goals, and leader Julian Assange advocated Russia as a haven for Edward Snowden after the ex-US intelligence contractor fled the US in 2013. In August of 2015, US counterintelligence expert John Schindler wrote that WikiLeaks is a "front for Russian intelligence".

http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-elect...23-gqcg8p.html
    Interesting article. Looks like lots of folks are looking into Trump and his russian backing.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If that's true, targeting the Democrats and not the Republicans lends weight to the idea that Trump's presidency is just a tool for Putin.
    .... what?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    .... what?
    Some silly Democrat saying that Trump is working for the Russians lol

Is that... is that their plan to deflect their dirty laundry coming to light? Trying to spread that Trump might be in bed with the Russians...?

Is that... is that their plan to deflect their dirty laundry coming to light? Trying to spread that Trump might be in bed with the Russians...?
    Trump's an alien man.

Seems that way

Heck I don't know if Trumpy even drinks Vodka

They are doing this how exactly... by supporting blm burning down streets?

I don't think that is the republicans...
    Hillary doesn't even bother to deal with BLM, much less egg them on, so I fail to see how her distancing from them openly is "supporting blm burning down streets". She doesn't even have any control over how BLM is run.

In the meantime, said republicans were directly in control of what they put in their state's water....

- - - Updated - - -

Or just that Trump is stupid enough to be manipulated by Putin when they aren't working together. Which isn't that surprising, except to republicans of course.

I mean, it just took a passing statement from Putin for Trump to think that he is best buds with him. That is just naivete and stupidity rolled into one.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2016-07-24 at 06:39 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Honestly, this just further supports my theory that if Democrats could legalize slavery again they would. I guess they are somewhat trying to do that with all the things they want the rich to pay for. I'm a bit surprised they haven't been like, "We will build a wall and make Donald Trump pay for it." I guess they need more illegals for slave labor though.

10+ Year Old Account
    My man, don't copy and past /r/politics if you want to be taken seriously. That subreddit is composed of high school kids who haven't even finished their government class yet.

The DNC has a system in place to protect its party for outsiders. Sanders was an outsider and whether you agree with it or not they acted according to the principles of the party. Now paying people to spread awareness for your party isn't wrong, people should be paid for their time.

Anything can be spun as ugly when you see what it actually takes to produce something that's deliverable.

I could call Karen a fat ugly bitch in the heat of a moment and then turn around apologize because I let my emotions get to me. Even though Karen and I squashed the incident and are best buddies now guess what MMO-leaks would release? Just sayin.
    '
    The emails mean nothing to anyone. It just makes the GOP more inclined to vote for the GOP and Democrats more inclined say the GOP will do anything to shame their party.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

We have it in writing that they wouldn't... do you not get what a leak is?
    It doesn't matter what its called, the dnc emails reveal a sleaziness and lack of all morals and values. Its like they just skirt the law while we have to get f'd in the a if we don't remember to pay our registration on the very day its due. I mean wtf is seriously wrong with the democrats?, I live in California and now they want us to show an ID "AND" get a background check to buy ammunition and at the same time they valiantly fight against having an ID to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It doesn't matter what its called, the dnc emails reveal a sleaziness and lack of all morals and values. Its like they just skirt the law while we have to get f'd in the a if we don't remember to pay our registration on the very day its due. I mean wtf is seriously wrong with the democrats?, I live in California and now they want us to show an ID "AND" get a background check to buy ammunition and at the same time they valiantly fight against having an ID to vote.
    Well the democrats have relied on illegals and the uneducated to carry their vote for decades now. Why do you think they push wel-fare programs so hard?