Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    I just read "QQ I'm no longer special cause people have the chance to get recolours of the MoP CM sets QQ"

Honestly, get over it. MoP CM's weren't hard, I did them on all 4 max chars I had back then, 2 of them with rnd pugs ...

Also bring the player not the class/char ...

#TEAMGIRAFFE

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    The Payday 2 Developers received their rightful shitstorm after promising to "never have Microtransactions" and shaming those who would suggest otherwise, then adding Microtransactions. So why not Blizzard, too.
    Comparing a recolour of a set which removes none of the prestige of the original to microtransactions. Goddamn man those must be some pretty long straws to grasp at that hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    They re-released something they said would be gone. [/I]
    They didn't though, A re-release would be the same items, this is a different lesser version.

Those Class Hall sets are to CM sets what Tier sets of "low" difficulties are to Mythic/Elite sets. I don't see a problem with that, they're even closer to the PvP sets than the PvE sets since CM and Elite can't be obtain anymore.

Oh look it's this thread again where someone who probably paid for a carry complains they can't be a special snowflake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Oh look it's this thread again where someone who probably paid for a carry complains they can't be a special snowflake.
    The salt is real lol. Make all the assumptions you want - you're only doing a disservice to yourself rather than contributing anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people keep posting threads about things known MONTHS ago and either act like it's big news or asking for a discussion, when it's likely already been discussed to death somewhere else? "AMG TRANSMOURG WON'T LET YOU DO XYZ" "AMG CM SETS" "AMG NO FLYING" "AMG ARTIFACTS KIL OFFSPEK" "AMG WHY CAN NOT SWITCH TALENT NOW" "AMG WHUR GARRISON GOLD GO"

Did people bitch like this when T3 was reintroduced in MoP with BMAH? And the new DK set looks bad - the only one I like as much, better even, is Warrior.
    Last edited by Freedom; 2016-07-24 at 04:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    There is already a Thread about this.
    They aren't the same Sets, the Shoulders/Special effects of the Armour are gone and they are a different colour, thus special snowflakes can still be special snowflakes.
    Most people just bought the Sets in MoP anyway so there is no real "prestige" to the original sets anyway.

stop being mad about what other people can have in Videogames.
    Apart from this post overall being just the generic little bitch of online gaming, the bolded part is correct. I earned two sets in MoP, and this does not upset me.

1. When MoP ended, MMO C posted stats on people who got gold CM gear, it was something crazy like 30 or 40% of level 90s got it. Of course most were boosted players, but thats not the point - the point is every single person in your raid had CM gear, most on multiple alts. If people actually liked the sets, they had them on like 4-5 characters. The point is they were not rare, nor prestigious when they were actually obtainable

2. The order hall sets look significantly 'worse'. They scream 'cheap china knock off brand'. Would you buy an iPhone, then head to china and see a guy holding an iFruit that looks like a kids toy, and be upset? No - you'd laugh. Who the fuck cares?

3. If you are crying about this, I imagine you're most likely one of those people who dropped a few hundred K early on to buy a boost, now, years later, your bought 'prestige' is laughed at - being able to 2 man most CMs really is prestigious, right? And to make it even worse for you, total randoms can get a set close in appearence for wiping their ass and brushing their teeth. I'm sure you're extremely upset that your purchase was totally wasted.

There's also us who didn't play during that whole expansion and missed out on them that way. Your whole pattern of thought about it is pretty lackluster, implying that everyone had a whole expansions duration worth of time to get it.

I wouldn't mind it, if they had continued the trend and had more CM sets in the later expansions. But WoD just offered weapons, which are obsolete with Artifact appearances more or less, and in Legion and forward it's just removed.

It's pretty dumb, because the CM sets are so over the top designed that no other sets even come close. So yeah, missed that one expansion due to RL stuff, miss the only opportunity in the game to achieve that level of gear appearance. Great design, Blizz. And no, the recolors doesn't matter, they're so watered down and off-color that they're a joke in comparison to the real stuff.

Yes, I'm pretty salty about it. Druid, Mage and Warlock are 3 of my most played classes and their sets are so disgustingly much better looking than any other set.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudikof View Post
    This is my bias opinion however, though please do share your thoughts.
    Well, at least you're aware of it.

The salt is real lol. Make all the assumptions you want - you're only doing a disservice to yourself rather than contributing anything.
    I have the CM sets on every class. No salt here. Keep scratching and clawing for senpai to notice you in a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    As someone who earned the Challenge Mode set during MoP, I say they should let people earn the original as well. I see no point to the exclusion in the first place, other than letting people act like arrogant jackasses by bragging about how awesome they are.

Complaining about a re-skinned version with fewer effects seems beyond stupid to me.
    Yea I would love for the originals to be available for doing something really difficult again.

Since that isn't likely to happen and more than happy with and look forward to getting the order hall set.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Let's see in this thread we have people who hate someone has something they don't, flinging around various accusations from paying for carries to wanting to be special snowflakes. Because Blizzard is reintroducing something they in no uncertain terms stated WOULD BE GONE after a set duration during which anyone could've gotten it if they had put in some effort.

No, these sets absolutely shouldn't be back. The samn people who are gleefull they come back here would bitch and cry if it was something they have that got removed makes a comeback. It's nothing but Schadenfreude for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hanging onto something that was acquired that long ago, is pointless.

It's like me bragging with herald of the titans. You only do that if you value such things too much over fun and haven't really done anything recently to show off with.
    What again comes down to you not enjoying the game currently by hanging onto the past.

Personally, i don't see why anyone would use the DK CM set over the new mythic tier set look wise.

Deleted
    That comparison is bad and you should feel bad. Very bad. Especially since the new sets aren't something anyone "achieves", they're thrown at you through the guild hall. People did Challenge Mode dungeons and achieved gold rating during a set time. Their reward were the transmog sets whom were all along intended to be vanity items to proof they did achieve it and were from the get go meant to be a timed thing.

By your logic, all FoS, all Titles, all Mounts should be patched back in and done so in the most easy way. The no wipe one from ToC? Hand it out through some random mission! Death's Demise? Bring it back in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    That comparison is bad and you should feel bad. Very bad. Especially since the new sets aren't something anyone "achieves", they're thrown at you through the guild hall. People did Challenge Mode dungeons and achieved gold rating during a set time. Their reward were the transmog sets whom were all along intended to be vanity items to proof they did achieve it and were from the get go meant to be a timed thing.

By your logic, all FoS, all Titles, all Mounts should be patched back in and done so in the most easy way. The no wipe one from ToC? Hand it out through some random mission! Death's Demise? Bring it back in!
    As said before you put too much value on something that is being pointed out a lot of people bought and weren't that hard to get to begin with, since in my eyes hard PvE content does not allow you to carry 20% of your team.

You will still have your special snowflake set with some extra sprinkels on it and a different color, i will simply use the tier set. I don't see the big deal about showing something off that is so outdated.
    As for comparisons go, you call mine bad yet you leave out the sets are similar but not the same, where as in your comparisons to other FoS you are using the identical item, title or mount.

Want to have something to show off, clear mythic before most and have gear, mount and what not prestige items to show off. Don't hang onto things in the past and if you do you still have a different looking CM set with additional sprinkles, are you so upset about something that looks similar?

Anyway i made my point, keep up pouring energy into something you cannot stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do note prestige isn't actually wrote once in the OP but w/e smh.
    There's more people to reply to in a thread, but ok. I probably should have quoted something but w/e smh.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    No, these sets absolutely shouldn't be back. The samn people who are gleefull they come back here would bitch and cry if it was something they have that got removed makes a comeback. It's nothing but Schadenfreude for the most part.
    Well good thing they aren't. These aren't the same sets so this argument is silly.

Deleted
    I was a tiny bit annoyed at first when I thought they were straight recolours of sets blizzard advertised as limited.
    When I saw that they were a little different I didn't mind at all.

I do think limited time rewards that blizzard advertise as a limited thing should remain limited, but these are different enough that I've got zero issue with them existing.

They arent the same sets, so i could care less tbh. Im glad they didn't completely cave in to the whining about the panda CM gear. The compromise, i guess, is adding recolors but without the special graphics and they took away some details (like the wings for the paladin set).

People have no reason to complain anymore (but they will). Its always everyone elses fault they couldnt complete CMs in the 2 year time period and never themselves to blame.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."