Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Why do people make this shit up? No one thinks anyone is weird for playing GTA, one of the most popular games of all time.
    Oh, I beg to differ. Hillary Clinton et. al did quite the number to GTA.

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    she's mad cos she can't play it herself without having to do political stuff

Hey!! Hey!!! Pokemon is a good show. Of course, I haven't watched it in decades.
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2016-07-24 at 06:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    She did? Man, I must have missed that when GTA was getting inducted into the video game hall of fame.
    You do realize that politicians have been trying to take a pop shot at games since like, they were created right?
    Just because someone went "rabble rabble" doesn't mean they impacted anything.
    Hell, Jack Thompson had more of an impact than she did, and he was just a fart in the wind.

7+ Year Old Account
    The key is to not give a shit what other idiots think. I play GTA. And I make it a point to get a "refund" from every hooker I encounter. I play WoW, too, and I don't group or raid. Because fuck those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Doesn't sound like a generational thing. As a 35 year old you shouldn't really be part of the generation that got swept away by the Pokemon craze back in the days. I should know, I'm 35.
    I'm not, really. This is the first Pokemon game I've ever played. But I like mobile games for when I'm out and about (I am a lot) and this one hopped on my radar.

WoW is definitely not a generational thing though. I started playing online RPGs back in the text-based MUD era of the mid to late 90s. WoW was just a graphical next step, to me.