Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Well, your post history says otherwise, but I will let you identify as whatever you are not, since it's part of your personal liberty.
    Oh, call me curious. Give me some of dat far right posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    But holy fuck their ability to organize looting and riots is unparalleled.
    I can't imagine Bernie would have much he could loot at his house though lol. Can you imagine one of the rioters coming out of his house with a small black and white TV? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I can't imagine Bernie would have much he could loot at his house though lol. Can you imagine one of the rioters coming out of his house with a small black and white TV? lmao
    He's either got some fine liquor or some interesting secrets.

According to the bylaws the DNC Chairperson must remain neutral.

Article 5 Section 4 of the Democratic Party charter and bylaws requires the chair of the DNC to stay neutral during the primaries

Hope the suit goes through, the election system as a whole has too many issues across the board for the primary and the general. Hopefully this will open up some eyes.

Regardless, this won't magically unseat Hillary as the Democratic Nominee. She still won a huge popular vote over Bernie.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    According to the bylaws the DNC Chairperson must remain neutral.

Article 5 Section 4 of the Democratic Party charter and bylaws requires the chair of the DNC to stay neutral during the primaries
    Sweet. So:

1. Why didn't anyone give a shit every other year this happened? (Fast answer: No one gave a shit until they needed something to flail about.)

2. What will be the outcome of this?(Fast answer: Nothing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Sweet. So:

1. Why didn't anyone give a shit every other year this happened? (Fast answer: No one gave a shit until they needed something to flail about.)

2. What will be the outcome of this?(Fast answer: Nothing.)
    People give a shit. But we can never prove anything. It's the same thing with journalists taking money to promote shit. We know it's being done and we fucking hate it, but we can't do shit about it until there's proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

I voted for you Bernie, but grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    People give a shit. But we can never prove anything. It's the same thing with journalists taking money to promote shit. We know it's being done and we fucking hate it, but we can't do shit about it until there's proof.
    You had proof Bernie was taking donations when he fully planned on kneeling and not opposing the party. No one cares.

No one cares until someone they don't like does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You had proof Bernie was taking donations when he fully planned on kneeling and not opposing the party. No one cares.

No one cares until someone they don't like does it.
    What are you even talking about? You saying random shit isn't proof. Just seems like gibberish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    What are you even talking about? You saying random shit isn't proof. Just seems like gibberish.
    That isn't? Then what is the excuse for Sander's supporters?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    I voted for you Bernie, but grow up.
    Is he part of the suit? From what I understand, it's only some of his supporters. Some people just can't let it go.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.