Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Horde [H] <Champions of the Sunwell> Recruiting for Legion - Magtheridon

Greetings champion,

The <Champions of the Sunwell> are looking for any class/race combination players who are looking to playing World of Warcraft with a relaxed atmosphere. We currently do not have established times, we run when we have enough people to get going, anyone can start the call.

About us

We are the World of Warcraft guild for the Star Trek community UFPlanets, this is one of our supported non-Trek games. You don’t need an interest in Star Trek to be a part of our guild, we do have a TeamSpeak server as well so you can communicate with the other members. Experienced players would be welcome to help develop our guild but inexperienced players are also welcome, in short, everyone is welcome!

For our members, we are willing to gather teams to rerun older content to pick up transmog items or even legendary quests. Assisting in any aspect of the game that is needed, you will definitely get an answer! Satisfaction not guaranteed.

Our Goal in Legion

We are looking to expand and build up a dedicated raid team for the upcoming raids in Legion. Alongside raids we shall also be doing Heroic/Mythic+ dungeons and a lot of world quest events to help our members Artifact Power, Order Resources and all other sorts of rewards.

Joining us

While you do not have to be a full member of our website, it will help, as you will gain additional access in game, as well as use of our TeamSpeak server as a full member (guest are allowed on TS too). No microphone is required, though you will need to be able to listen to chatter, you can communicate via the text chat function.

Contact

If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Sammygm#2959 or ThreeOfSeven#2181
    Or visit our forums here: ufplanets.com

We look forward to seeing you!

Hey folks! Just a quick reminder that the UFP is looking to recruit and expand it's World of Warcraft guild. If you're looking to join a large community and/or just want to play with a friendly group of individuals, check out our forums or get in contact with Sammygm#2959 or ThreeOfSeven#2181.

You don't have to register on our forums to check out any WoW events we might be hosting, to have a look at the News we're reporting on or simply to just explore. Head on over to ufplanets.com if you're interested!

Hello World of Warcraft Players!

This is just to let you know that the UFP always welcomes new WoW players into its community. If you are interested in joining our guild speak to Sammygm#2959 or ThreeOfSeven#2181

Our website is ufplanets.com - We'd love to see you!

Hope you have a great day.

While I fully intended to post links to our awesome site, I was reprimanded and told I have not created enough posts in order to be able to do so. That being the case, I will simply say UFPlanets.com also supports World of Warcraft and a few other non-Trek games. Check us out at UFPlanets.com. Sorry, but you'll have to cut and paste or type the link in yourself. With any luck that will change soon! HAHA!

Exciting times are upon us. The Warcraft movie is out, Demon Hunters are playable on Aug 9th and the Legion invasion is almost upon us. So come grab your armor and join the Champions of the Sunwell. The Champions of the Sunwell is part of the UFPlanets community. While the UFPlanets community , UFP for short, is mainly a Star Trek community it's members also enjoy other games which are part of the Holodeck division. So come join the Horde. "Lok'tar ogar"

Thumbs up

Greetings forum users!

This is just a little reminder that our community (UFPlanets.com) is always on the look out for new members to join its WoW guild! If joining our guild in WoW interests you I highly recommend you contact Sammygm#2959 or ThreeOfSeven#2181 for assistance on joining us.

Our community website is join.ufplanets.com
    We'd love to see you there!

- Infinity

Looking forward to playing a Demon Hunter? Join the UFP WoW Guild and you won't have to level it all alone! Check us out at one of the links in a post above this one!

Exciting times are upon us. The Warcraft movie is out, Demon Hunters are playable this tuesday and the Legion invasion is almost upon us. So come grab your armor and join the Champions of the Sunwell. The Champions of the Sunwell is part of the UFPlanets community. While the UFPlanets community , UFP for short, is mainly a Star Trek community it's members also enjoy other games which are part of the Holodeck division. So come join the Horde. "Lok'tar ogar"

Quick reminder that the UFP remains vigilant in its support of WoW, and we welcome everyone interested in joining our growing community whether a fan of Star Trek or not. Our list of supported games continues to grow, and our support of World of Warcraft - especially with new content such as Demon Hunter's on the way - is no less prominent. If you're interested in joining us, get in contact with Sammygm#2959 or ThreeOfSeven#2181, or join us over at join.ufplanets.com

We look forward to seeing you!

Greetings all!

This is just a little reminder that our community (UFPlanets.com) is always on the look out for new members to join its WoW guild! If joining our guild in WoW interests you I highly recommend you contact Sammygm#2959 or ThreeOfSeven#2181 for assistance on joining us.

Our community website is http://www.join.ufplanets.com

- Infinity

The Champions of the Sunwell is a Horde guild always looking for more players to join it's ranks. The Invasions are underway and they will only get more frequent in the coming days. Come get your ilvl 700 gear and take the fight to the Legion. "Lok'tar ogar"

If you're interested in joining us, get in contact with Sammygm#2959 or ThreeOfSeven#2181, or join us over here.

Hello all!

This is just a little reminder that our community (http://www.UFPlanets.com) is always on the look out for new members to join its World of Warcraft guild! If joining our guild interests you I highly recommend you contact Sammygm#2959 or ThreeOfSeven#2181 for assistance on joining us as they will be able to help you.

We'd love to see you on the forums

- Infinity

I still can't post any links on this site, but I CAN tell you the UFP is more than a Star Trek site. We play WoW as well. If you're looking for a group to play the new content with, go to ufplanets.com. and see what we have to offer.

The Champions of the Sunwell is a Horde guild always looking for more players to join it's ranks. The Invasions are getting numerous and rumors are they will overrun us soon. Come get your ilvl 700 gear and take the fight to the Legion. "Lok'tar ogar"

If you're interested in joining us, get in contact with Sammygm#2959 or ThreeOfSeven#2181, or join us over here.

Greetings WOW Players !

This is just a small reminder that our community (UFPlanets.com) is always on the look out for new members to join its WoW guild! If joining our guild in WoW interests you I highly recommend you contact Sammygm#2959 or ThreeOfSeven#2181 for assistance on joining us.

- Infinity

I know what you're thinking. UFPlanets is a Star Trek guild. Well, true, but we're a whole lot more. We support a number of sci-fi games as well as WoW! Give us a try and see what you think at UFPlanets.com.

The Champions of the Sunwell is a Horde guild always looking for more players to join it's ranks. The Invasions are everywhere and the Legion Expansion is just around the corner. Come get your ilvl 700+ gear and take the fight to the Legion. "Lok'tar ogar"

Greetings all!

This is just a reminder that UFPlanets.com is always on the look out for new members to join its WoW guild! If joining our guild in WoW interests you I highly recommend you contact Sammygm#2959 or ThreeOfSeven#2181 for assistance on joining the guild, and our community!

- Infinity

Hello there all!

This is just another reminder that UFPlanets.com is always on the look out for new members to join its WoW guild! If joining our guild in WoW interests you I highly recommend you contact Sammygm#2959 or ThreeOfSeven#2181 for assistance on joining the guild, and our community!

- Infinity

WoW is no place for a solo player.... you need friends. Find them at the UFP guild. Just head over to ufplanets.com and check us out!