Thread: WoW IS BACK!!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Looks like they turned off CRZ for SW at least... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    WoD had a great start because it was overhyped. People realized within a matter of weeks that it was just sitting around in garrison with very little reason to do anything else.

Legion on the other hand is almost "plenty of things to do overload". I quit logging into the beta simply because I've done so much of the content there that I need to save something for myself when it goes live. But Legion is providing at launch as much if not more than WoD did for the entirety of it's duration.

People liked WoD's leveling. (I personally didn't see what was so phenomenal about it, but to each their own.) But beyond that, WoD has nothing to substantiate it as an expansion. I've never seen people complain so much about boredom. Those complaints won't hold much water in Legion simply because of the way the content is provided continuously throughout the week. You won't be able to just bang everything out on Tuesday and not log in again. It just doesn't work that way.
    Don't worry. I'l just wait for season 2 pvp and pve gear to boost past all the early content, like everyone did in WoD. Blizzard makes the content drought every time like this

they've alrdy announced big catchup for artifact month later.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    Don't worry. I'l just wait for season 2 pvp and pve gear to boost past all the early content, like everyone did in WoD. Blizzard makes the content drought every time like this

they've alrdy announced big catchup for artifact month later.
    You've completely missed the details on how the gear rewards work in Legion. Your plan won't work because the methods of obtaining it are the new system. As for the artifact catch up, you'll see when it launches why they're doing that. The AP requirement is so stupid high that not having a catch up mechanic would be suicidal to the game.

Legion was exciting enough to lure most of our guild back that had been MIA since mid-mists

Lets hope the hype is worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    OP what you're seeing in Capital cites is the illusion of Cross Realm Zones now being enables in Capital cites. How much CRZ is now in the game has put many including my self off this game, it's so damn bad now that I've cancelled my sub and got a refund on my Pre Purchase of Legion and I'm not coming back to WoW until this shit is turned off.
    Good. One more bad hater we just got rid off then.

And I always said that seamless cross realm play would be a blessing for this game.

I am so glad it hit the haters right between their eyes. Welcome rich economy, welcome a fully populated world of Azeroth

I do think WoW has never been better than these days and I am back since a month now.

PvP, Playing the AH.

Best time I had in a Blizzard game since the launch of Vanilla Diablo3 ... I hope Blizzard doesn't kill it like they killed the awesome AH's in hardcore Diablo 3.

Great, keep it up.

I REALLY REALLY love the economy at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    And I always said that seamless cross realm play would be a blessing for this game.

Welcome rich economy, welcome a fully populated world of Azeroth

Certianly you forgot the /s? Because if it';s not sarcasm... you need to learn more about how CRZ works with gold and servers not linked to yours.

But if it's exciting for you, that is all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post

Welcome rich economy, welcome a fully populated world of Azeroth

You obviously have no idea how CRZ works my friend

Deleted
    Imo, Demon Hunter as a class is probably one of the more hype things we have had since Cata. Doesn't surprise me people are interessting in testing it out. Ninth of august boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    No where near 10 million subs again. Sorry, but it's not going to be even close.
    Never say never, I have 10+ people who work for me that are in there low 20's who never played and are all going to play for this new expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Never say never, I have 10+ people who work for me that are in there low 20's who never played and are all going to play for this new expansion.
    SWEET! Don;t suppose you could hire another 9, 999, 990 peeps?

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Legion was exciting enough to lure most of our guild back that had been MIA since mid-mists

Lets hope the hype is worth it
    Legion exciting... ?? WoD was the most overhyped xpac ever, everybody still remotely interested in WoW resubbed for WoD, that's why the subbed breached 10 milion mark for a moment.

I fail to understand how sb could be unsubbed since mid-MoP, not come for WoD, yet come for Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Legion exciting... ?? WoD was the most overhyped xpac ever, everybody still remotely interested in WoW resubbed for WoD, that's why the subbed breached 10 milion mark for a moment.

I fail to understand how sb could be unsubbed since mid-MoP, not come for WoD, yet come for Legion.
    An expansion based on Orcs was not overly appealing to me.... Been waiting for a Legion based expansion for awhile

Hopefully Blizzard brings Legacy servers. What they did in the past was beyond comprehension. What they do now is textbook milking to an existing franchise. Yay, all caps raised. To save game memory, a bunch of stuff is taken away. YAY!

Sacrificed for features nobody desires.. YAY!

Legion can't be worse than WoD so ill stick around.
    I hope their launch will be much better than WoD's , it really killed the experience.

I'm really enjoying Legion PvP on my Rogue going up against all those casters and finally being able to outplay them. It feels like WoW can be great again!

Quote Originally Posted by Defaulty View Post
    Been slowly realizing that WoW forums aren't filled with people who like WoW.
    The squeakie wheels squeak a lot.