10+ Year Old Account

Steelseries Mouse No Longer Working! Help!

So long story short, started to restructure my Elvui, and I try to rekeybind my ring button and find out it no longer registers. Last night? Registered fine. Could pop it no issue. Now over 1/2 of my keybinds will not register.

I looked for the "Detect World of Warcraft Mouse" check box under the Mouse tab,but couldn't find it. I'd always just check and uncheck that to get the mouse working again. With that no longer there, I have no idea what to do to get the mouse working again.

Please help?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it's the same steelseries WoW mouse as yours, but I had one from back in the day and they simply stopped supporting it's software so the extra mouse buttons don't work, or it causes blue screen crashes. In the end I had to replace the mouse in order to have a functioning mouse again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    Not sure if it's the same steelseries WoW mouse as yours, but I had one from back in the day and they simply stopped supporting it's software so the extra mouse buttons don't work, or it causes blue screen crashes. In the end I had to replace the mouse in order to have a functioning mouse again.
    I'm 90% sure that is not the case, as my mouse has never caused any issues over all these years.

I use the first generation of the SteelSeries WoW mouse. They removed the "Detect WoW Mouse" check box in Legion for some reason but there is a console command you can enter and all your buttons should start working fine.

/console enableWowMouse 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h4vok View Post
    I use the first generation of the SteelSeries WoW mouse. They removed the "Detect WoW Mouse" check box in Legion for some reason but there is a console command you can enter and all your buttons should start working fine.

Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by h4vok View Post

This worked for my SteelSeries Legendary. Thanks!