Question Stormheim music from Blizzcon, where is it?

At Blizzcon they showed some Stormheim and Maw of Souls music but can't find it anywhere.
    Is it already in-game or not yet implemented? Thank you.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

The track is called "Menace of the dark titans". There is a point of the track where it exactly sounds like the track preview shown at blizzcon. However, my question is this. Where is the Val'sharah track shown from blizzcon? :O I mean, the only time I've heard something else that sounded like that track was during the announcement trailer. IDK!

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    At Blizzcon they showed some Stormheim and Maw of Souls music but can't find it anywhere.
    Is it already in-game or not yet implemented? Thank you.
    There is a bunch of music not in, most likely gonna be in the collectors edition so they held off. That one track from Val'Sharah Teasers that they use in literally everything Legion related is not in either.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    The track is called "Menace of the dark titans". There is a point of the track where it exactly sounds like the track preview shown at blizzcon.
    Thanks! That's what I was looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    There is a bunch of music not in, most likely gonna be in the collectors edition so they held off. That one track from Val'Sharah Teasers that they use in literally everything Legion related is not in either.
    I just tweeted Russel Brower asking if they scrapped some music.
    Last edited by MarilynMaelstrom; 2016-07-25 at 01:44 AM.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    I just tweeted Russel Brower asking if they scrapped some music.
    They didn't. The track specifically Jason and I were referring to in VS was JUST in the Harbringers Trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    They didn't. The track specifically Jason and I were referring to in VS was JUST in the Harbringers Trailer.
    Well, it was also played a bit during the announcement trailer. But...yah...I NEED THAT TRACK!

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Well, it was also played a bit during the announcement trailer. But...yah...I NEED THAT TRACK!
    Since the announcement of Legion I eager to hear this piece, I hope it comes in the collector's edition OST

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the same question for :
    Azsuna (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSN...youtu.be&t=45s at 1:54) ? I can't find the exact same composition in the full ost.
    Highmountain (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSN...youtu.be&t=45s at 1:17) ? Same