Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Find it funny how so many butthurt locks go 'well when warlocks are OP everybody whines but when warriors are OP everyone is just fine with it!'

Warlocks have been topping the numbers since vanilla; Go fish.

I've been around for a long time, every expansion that comes brings along grief , flame and salty tears towards whatever is "OP" simply because it's not your class and everyone wants to feel special so they riot, until said class/spec is nerfed and another class/spec becomes the new target of whine and hate.

And since I am feeling rather bored and having so much fun reading all the drama and tears in this thread, I would simply like to say:

We're OP ! deal with it! hurhur :3

I am the thread killer warlockus maximus prime, here to drain all those salty tears out of all of you , so come at me with your 40 man premade raid, your puny words and damagez cannot harm me for I am too tanky... muhaha

Anyways I'm glad I got that out of my system, now hopefully this helped break the ice ( one can be hopeful ).
    Last edited by wholol; 2016-07-30 at 04:47 AM.

You are my hero wholol! Very well said!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you look at the top of the food chain, Imma telling you already that locks are going to get demolished in 3v3 (the only pvp balance-related area in WoW) by dks/warr+x. Mark me words.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It will get toned down, eventually, when the actual beta for pvp starts.(aka the first month of the season)

Well that is actually good to hear.
    It is nice to see that at least in one aspect of the game in which warlocks are not utterly fucking trash.
    They might suck in PvE but it is good to hear that PvP is decent.

Also affli lock artifact trait is one of the strongest in game... for leveling at least.

Deleted
    I haven't played since a few months after wod release. Are people talking about affliction? or is every warlock spec "op"?

Deleted
    Warlocks have always been fun, you missed the best timesthough, like: 5.2 UVLS shenanigans and siege of Orgrimmar.

As someone who's only really pvp'd as a shadow priest, I find Affliction refreshing. The only draw back is I have no way of stopping someone from capping a node in AB and stuff.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    I don't get why people have so many problems murdering Affli Locks. I've been mostly PvPing on my Shadow Priest and I eat them for breakfast. I cba to play my actual main (which is a Warlock), because it's so utterly mind-bogglingly shit to play anything but Affli due to hardcasts and low mobility/defense and I don't enjoy the DoT playstyle without some nukes.

The fact is that Affli right now is the ONLY spec you can play without wanting to shoot your own kneecaps off for Locks. And it's not even that good if you know how to counter it.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Just send your demon to hit them. I take Grimoire of Supremacy, so when I'm watching a flag I just sit right on it and if someone tries to take it, usually by CCing me first, I hit the Infernals AoE spell. You can also just smack them with your stave :P
    I'm talking about when you're running towards a node to stop a cap, like in the Gilneas map and trying to stop the Alliance that ALWAYS get to Waterworks first.
    Priest Warrior

Because everyone that plays beta knows that the balance at 110 is not a whole lot better. And there is no barrier that can stop you to get some information, by watching twitch streams or youtube beta vids. So instead of wondering, you might spend some effort and inform yourself, because then you actually know. And what you will know is that things are not much better at 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Send your pet *demon to the flag and press the AoE button (you can tell them where to go), or send them to just attack the one player capturing it. Also, if you have the Shivarra/Succubus, you can place her knock-back spell on the flag.
    That stuff still takes as much time as getting a fear off. It's more of the lack of a direct damage, instant cast spell that's the problem. As a shadow priest, I can hit em with shadow word pain and it'll interrupt the cap.
    Priest Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I had enough of Warriors wrecking faces in Arena since Macestun era back in BC and they are still there and rolling.

I guess it is their niche and I simply have to deal with it. People just don't like to see when stuff doesn't die.
    Just gonna add... Second Wind/ D stance...in MoP... Just as frustrating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    self-aware sh*t-posting is still sh*t-posting but truth needs to be told.

While I know Aff is over the top in pre-patch, the placement of that hand over the score board does set off some alarms... Trying to hide something, inconvenient?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    Why are people getting so worked up over a pre patch where everything is balanced for 110?
    Must be new here every time something is broken in prepatch it's always also broken at max lvl. Remember this pvp is never balanced ever at any lvl.