Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Is this the same turtle that we can get from wolk from random fishing?
    I believe it is a 60% swim speed turtle?

Quote Originally Posted by jhesian View Post
    Yes

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jhesian View Post
    It's two turtles. The Sea Turtle which can be gotten from pools, and the Riding Turtle which was previously only available via TCG.

I just came back to WoW and fishing is my favorite prof... I don't have a level 3 garrison but if anyone is willing to let me join their raid message me your realID. Theres no groups on my server/battlegroup.

Fished around 7h total and still not a single mount, my RNG is fuked up :/

I'm trying to get enough coins to get the two pets (for my wife; I've already bought the mount and two pets for myself). I've already fished up the two turtles and the strand crawler pet.

I'm also trying to get the battered jungle hat, but I haven't seen it drop yet.

I've already given my wife a copy of each of the other white "bank alt" gear, and I'm assembling a set for the alt I might use as my auctioneer/banker. I'm even starting to give guildies the excess white gear.

I got both turtles, many many fishing poles and hats. 85 nat page coins in 2.5 hours. Well worth the time. Most fun I have had in my garrison whole expansion.

you can catch them via the nets on the shipyard missions too

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    That is horrible. I already had the sea turtle and got the riding turtle in about 15 mins. Stayed another 45 until I got tired of all the junk in my bags

Quote Originally Posted by Kulthar View Post
    you can catch them via the nets on the shipyard missions too
    Yes, but with the Cavedwellers, there's roughly a 0.6% chance (0.4% chance for one, 0.2% chance for the other) that you'll get them in any particular drop.

And when you get about one Cavedweller per two minutes (rough guesstimate of the average), that's about 30 shots per hour, which gets you close to about 20% for the hour.

Plus, it's fun to fish with about 35 other people. :-)

I'd recommend the tuskarr fishing kite way for the sea turtle, although it's probably too late now since nobody does garrisons anymore. But I got the riding turtle from fishing, and the sea turtle I literally just got from clicking shipyard missions without doing any extra effort

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I got my both turtles less than in 20 minutes, but my friend have been fishing +10 hours now and still no mount. Sometimes RNG just hates you

Deleted
    9 hours to get both turtles -.-

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveilz View Post
    9 hours to get both turtles -.-
    Personally I would expect it to take several hours. Took me ~7 hours, most of them in groups of ~25, to get about 180 coins, 1100 primal spirit, and 2 mounts.

Put on some Netflix or music or something.

I've now got the two turtles on my account and my wife's account.

There was someone in a raid group who was saying they saw (on MMO-C, somewhere) that the Aug 9th server reboot would disable raid fishing. I'm hoping not (I like getting the spirits, and hope to get about 750/wk so that as my barn chugs out primal bloods, I can buy felblights to make upgrade tokens for my up-and-coming alts).

Still, at the least, I've got the mounts, almost the entire loot table (still missing the battered jungle hat, dang it), and enough coins to finish off buying the rest of the stuff Nat sells (turns out my wife already had the sea calf and the land shark, so that's 100 coins I have saved).

Deleted
    I got my sea turtle from one of my Shipyard Missions and got the Riding Turtle after 6 min. of 40-man fishing. I still need to farm Nat Pagle. Rep to get the Waterstrider (even though I already have the one from Anglers).

Deleted
    Got them both in 3 hours, lovely! Finally Best Friends with Nat as well.

Deleted
    I already had the riding turtle, but the other kept eluding me. My first session of about 3 hours was not successful, but my second with about 1,5 hours finally rewarded me with the sea turtle. Phew. Now I only miss this Archaeology drone mount from professions...

I'm at 351 coins, can't tell how many kills/hours/cast due to not tracking it. still no mounts.

Which Mounts can you fish up? I thought it was only one!