Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So everything is the republicans fault?
    @lockedout - As much as I would like to say we got'em to Didactic I feel sorry for him. He is such an entrenched loyalist with Hilary that his ego cannot just let her go. He is the epitome of dogmatic and close minded.

If only it wasn't over for the left....

If only there was someone else.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Now that I would like to see. A Texan trying to speak Welsh.
    My boyfriend is Hispanic and he can not carry on full conversations, though because of his accent and tendency to slip in Spanish, its a bit unorthodox.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    @lockedout - As much as I would like to say we got'em to Didactic I feel sorry for him. He is such an entrenched loyalist with Hilary that his ego cannot just let her go. He is the epitome of dogmatic and close minded.
    Well he openly opposes Democracy, so maybe he is fine with this sort of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Revik;41566047]@lockedout

Ain't that the truth.

It's pathetic really.

OT: The arrogance of this move is astounding...yet not so. Her base and rabid followers will eat this up and hand waive it away like they always do.

It's impressive actually to see the level of ignorance and overall stupidity.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

You know what. I might actually vote for Jill. IMO it is a better bigger middle finger to the political establishment of D and R.

There is no way anyone should be voting for Hilary and the democratic establishment. With Donald at least you get a sense that he was a candidate that was nominated by the people DESPITE the republican establishment being fervently against his nomination.

It is curious to have both cases within 1 election. You have one Hilary who is anointed by the DNC overruling possibly popular vote because she is what is "good for the nation". Then you have Donald who has successfully rebelled against the current RNC because it was "the will of the people".

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    We definitely need two threads about "I hate hillary clinton."
    Can she do anything wrong in your eyes? lol.

Wait don't answer that I already know she can do no wrong in your eyes
    Last edited by jillnothill; 2016-07-25 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post

Jill Stein is an excellent candidate. Intelligent, educated. Her stance on the issues is very, very similar to that of Sanders. So is the official Green Party platform.

I encourage people who were/are interested in Sanders to do the research on Stein and the Green Party, she might have been the candidate that you were looking for all along.

[QUOTE=TwoNineMarine;41566136]
    Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    @lockedout

Ain't that the truth.

It's pathetic really.

OT: The arrogance of this move is astounding...yet not so. Her base and rabid followers will eat this up and hand waive it away like they always do.

It's impressive actually to see the level of ignorance and overall stupidity.
    I like to think of it as God in another form. Most humans as a whole want to believe in something greater than themselves. This can be transient like political candidates or monolithic like God. Whatever your beliefs are the same still remains wholly true. It gives people comfort on being the side of righteousness and for some rather than facing the prospect of being on the side of evil they will defend it to the death believing that they were on the side of righteousness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Jill Stein is an excellent candidate. Intelligent, educated. Her stance on the issues is very, very similar to that of Sanders. So is the official Green Party platform.

I encourage people who were/are interested in Sanders to do the research on Stein and the Green Party, she might have been the candidate that you were looking for all along.
    She has the right idea on keeping us out of foreign entanglements, she is against TPP/TTIP and is as pro-labour as this country can produce. Sounds good.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Yeah that's the thing. People are too worried about vote splitting to venture into third parties. But split the fucking vote. Right now the DNC isn't worried about vote splitting. Let Hillary lose due to vote splitting. Then the DNC will have no choice but to change it's ways. Because god forbid 4 years of Trump becomes 8.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Revik;41566370]
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post

I like to think of it as God in another form. Most humans as a whole want to believe in something greater than themselves. This can be transient like political candidates or monolithic like God. Whatever your beliefs are the same still remains wholly true. It gives people comfort on being the side of righteousness and for some rather than facing the prospect of being on the side of evil they will defend it to the death believing that they were on the side of righteousness.
    Yeah true that. I've never considered it from that perspective but it's not far from the truth really. It would help explain the blatant blindness on both sides.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

I am enjoying watching the Bernie supporters protesting this at the DNC

Yeah that's the thing. People are too worried about vote splitting to venture into third parties. But split the fucking vote. Right now the DNC isn't worried about vote splitting. Let Hillary lose due to vote splitting. Then the DNC will have no choice but to change it's ways. Because god forbid 4 years of Trump becomes 8.
    The thing that gives a lot of people pause is the supreme court. At least one member will be decided by the next president and some more are expected to die. Congress is pretty useless and should keep Trump from doing anything but the supreme court appointments are a big deal. It's a very difficult position for a voter to be in.

7+ Year Old Account
    The only way to get the party in line is to make them know their not entitled to votes and they will lose if they behave like this. If they want the votes they should have to actually get them.

Yes, they should educate themselves, but voting for her is helping Trump.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Unless she wins.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Maybe they know that and they don't care, it sure would teach the Democrats a lesson

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4xkwbXX.jpg[/mg]
    Yea lets vote for the anti-Vaxer whose only good for splitting the liberal vote. I'll pass.

You don't have to burn the country down to turn it in the right direction. Just keep Trump and other psycho cavemen out of office, and things will be better.
    Mother pus bucket!

and people say trump is corrupt.