Deleted

Death Knight roleplay question

Hey guys,

I have a question about Death Knights. In most roleplay guides, there is that DK is not allowed in city. I get it, of course, who want undead mass murderers near their home? But, how did peoples know that he is DK?

For example – Thassarian. He was killed by Falric and raised immediately after, so he may be a little pale, but well preserved and without any sign of decay. His hair and beard are white, but we can say he is albino and his glowing eyes can be hide under helmet or engineering glasses (although Thassarian in-game model have no glowing eyes, so maybe that is only 3rd generation DK thing). Of course, after close survey is obvious that he not breathe, his heart not beating etc. But if people only passing him on the street, how anyone can realize that he is DK (no Saronite armor on him and no visible Runeblade)?

Deleted
    Yeah, nobody can deny their access to the cities save for the High King of the Alliance or the Warchief of the Horde. All the classes are allowed to all the cities since they all are officially part of their factions. Even demon hunters and warlocks. I'm sure that Night Elves aren't happy with it but they're under the jurisdiction of the Wrynn family no matter what the NE lovers claim.

Deleted
    I know that DK can walk to the City, because some of them are part of Alliance or Horde now, but I was curious if some of them (like Thassarian) can walk down the street and remain more or less anonymous, without people screeming and running away in fear