Deleted

Principles of War with second spec/equip

Hi,

how does Principles of War work with a Shaman using two one-hand agility weapons and agility rings, neck and cloak but queueing as heal/ele?

Do you still need int weapon/rings/neck/cloak for BGs at all? Or will it use an int-template based on ilvl, regardless of equipped items?

Deleted
    No one?

Shaman was just an example. This is a question regarding all hybrid classes.

Using an addon that returns character stats to readable format I've come to this regarding pvp stats on a Feral Druid:

> Using an int weapon reduces damage significantly;

> Using int on other gear doesn't have effect on my stats at all.

So if I have a ilevel 700 pvp trinket with agi and a ilevel 710 pvp trinket with int, 710 is better; But that does not apply to weapons. Weapon has to have your stat type to remain effective.

The addon is called DejaCharacterStats, so you can test for yourself whether your class s affected by equipping various things before BG starts and seeing if your dmg / spell power shifts for better or worse.

Deleted
    Thank you for testing. The stats on the trinkets change with spec I think. It's just weapon, rings, neck and cloak.

So you definetely need an int weapon. Rings, neck and cloak don't matter? Will test it with this addon when I'm back home.