10+ Year Old Account

My pet keeps dying :(

Hey All,

Didn't see any similar threads, if there are then I apologize for making a duplicate thread!
    For some reason my SB Pet keeps getting rekt and I'm not sure if Blizzard forgot to add the ridiculous damage reduction pets had from AoE spells or what's going on, but I find myself continuously having to re-summon the pet when I come to the sudden realization that I can't use DT.
    Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this as well and if this is expected?

So thoughts?

Yep mine's been dying so much that I'm about to spec into All Will Serve just for the reduced CD because not having a pet out for potentially up to a minute will probably hurt our DPS more than not taking the other choices in that tier.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

PEBKAC

pet is fine, the problem is with the players ability to play the game.

I've only been having this issue in Magister's Terrace. The big ol black and green robots keep killing it.

yeap, the Pet is dying faster than before!

My experiences have been...

PvP:
    Duels - Pet dies extremely easily and quickly, a few simple cleave attacks and it is dead.
    Instanced PvP - ok for the most part, doesn't die nearly as quickly because it's scaled up but still goes down rather quickly.

PvE: Fine for the most part but in TW it dies really fast.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

It will be better in Legion, wait on with the scaling

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Guild was doing Mythic Highmaul Saturday. We did Kargath, Twins, and Ko'ragh. Kargath and Ko'ragh the Belcher did fine. For some reason though, he kept dying on Twins. I had to resummon him three times.

Pretty sure the 90% damage reduction on AoE is not applying on a number of abilities.

Don't forget that if you are using Corpse Shield it's going to get hurt badly, especially if you are not using huddle or protective bile.

I do admit it does seem more fragile even if not using Corpse Shield, this is all from PVE perspective btw.

Deleted
    its blizzards way of buffing all will serve

My pet is dying more in PvP than anywhere else and it's mostly from AoE so it definitely seems like some AOE's are getting the damage reduction while others aren't. I haven't experienced it as much in PvE. Only certain fights, so yeah more of the same. This is without using Corpse Shield. And I use Protective Bile when I notice him getting raped, but it doesn't seem to help much. This has happened before with the other pet classes in the game and was soon fixed so I'm pretty sure it wasn't intended this time around either.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb