Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Unbelievable!! Hillary Hires Shultz as Campaign Chair

In a move sure to push many Bernie supporters over the edge, Crooked Hillary is rubbing it in even more by Hiring Debbie Schultz a mere 1 day after she was ousted as chair of the DNC due to showing a clear bias towards Clinton and a concerted effort to get rid of Bernie discovered in the leaked emails. The corruption is astounding. Guess its time for Crooked Hillary to scratch Schultz back now. All she has to do now is Hire Pelosi and the 3 people I hate more than anyone on the earth will be on the same team

http://fortune.com/2016/07/24/wasser...nton-campaign/

Hillary Clinton is thanking her “longtime friend” Debbie Wasserman Schultz after the Florida congresswoman’s decision to step down as chair of the Democratic National Committee. Clinton says that Wasserman Schultz will serve as honorary chair of her campaign’s 50-state program to help elect Democrats around the country.

The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee says she looks forward to campaigning with Wasserman Schultz in Florida “and helping her re-election bid.” Clinton responded after Wasserman Schultz agreed to step down as chair at the end of this week’s Democratic National Convention.
    Last edited by Orlong; 2016-07-25 at 01:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it that surprising though?

It's Hillary. Nothing that witch does is surprising.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    In a move sure to push many Bernie supporters over the edge, Crooked Hillary is rubbing it in even more by Hiring Debbie Schultz a mere 1 day after she was ousted as chair of the DNC due to showing a clear bias towards Clinton and a concerted effort to get rid of Bernie discovered in the leaked emails. The corruption is astounding. Guess its time for Crooked Hillary to scratch Schultz back now

Lol! She does not cease to amaze me. Oh well, not really surprised.

Oh dear god. For all the people constantly typing anything but Trump, they should start typing anything but Hillary now instead. Evil in its purest forM.

In a move sure to push many Bernie supporters over the edge, Crooked Hillary is rubbing it in even more by Hiring Debbie Schultz a mere 1 day after she was ousted as chair of the DNC due to showing a clear bias towards Clinton and a concerted effort to get rid of Bernie discovered in the leaked emails. The corruption is astounding. Guess its time for Crooked Hillary to scratch Schultz back now. All she has to do now is Hire Pelosi and the 3 people I hate more than anyone on the earth will be on the same team

LOOOOOOL!!!

Hillary Clinton's abject stupidity is a gift that keeps on giving.

Remember, Hillary Clinton is so bad, Donald Trump is beating her in the polls.

This is how this works.

You violate the party rule and possibly federal election laws for me, I'll give you a job.

Hillary is not getting my vote. Let Trump burn the world down if my vote for a 3rd party allows him to win, I don't give a shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Is it that surprising though?

It's Hillary. Nothing that witch does is surprising.
    You would think with everything thats come out recently, that she would at least try to hide the corruption, but then again, she keeps getting away with it and is never held accountable so why bother trying to hide it anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no way this is true.

...NM just read its official. Jesus Christ.

Pretty funny you can be in a race against Donald Trump, and still be the oblivious, tone-deaf candidate in the race. This is blatant patronage and reward for a job well done of rigging the Democratic nomination for her.

Deleted
    Trump will win the election for the same reason that Leave won for Brexit, people taking a stand against the current political establishment.

No way this is true. She should have treated DWS as radioactive after these leaks.

Tin Foil Hat Time! What if Clinton was actually a plant for Trump all along....

The public speaking Shultz is doing right now is amazing. Everyone is booing her, and she's trying to yell over them. It's such a good analogy for all of politics right now, but especially those of the democrats with their mantra of "we know what you need better than you know what you need". She didn't apologize, she didn't even acknowledge it, she just moved on with "WOOHOO HILLARY IS GONNA WIN".

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Tin Foil Hat Time! What if Clinton was actually a plant for Trump all along....
    ROFL. Good one. But conspiracy theories are not allowed here. But I still like yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    No way this is true. She should have treated DWS as radioactive after these leaks.
    Oh its true. The source is Fortune, not some wacky right wing conspiracy site like Alex Jones

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I don't like Clinton, but you're overreacting. My guess is this position was a quid pro quo for Shultz dropping out of the DNC. It's an "honorary" title which means she probably has no real authority.

Anyway, if she has a clear bias to Clinton, isn't it ok that she's working for the Clinton campaign?
    Nothing legally wrong with her working with her. But given the circumstances, I think its politically a horrendous move. Hillary is trying to unite the party and pissing off the people who were already mad by hiring the person responsible for pissing them off to begin with isnt a good way to do it. Additionally Schultz is a US Rep from Florida, one of the big swing states Hillary needs to win, and working with her is a good way to lose the state

10+ Year Old Account
    You would think with everything thats come out recently, that she would at least try to hide the corruption, but then again, she keeps getting away with it and is never held accountable so why bother trying to hide it anymore
    Exactly.

No one in her base cares at all. She could shoot someone on stage and her base would blame the gun.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.

I assume you are new to politics. In the past 4 decades, I have not seen any senior political agent really punished for their work. Even when those senior political agents initially appear to be getting hit hard, they always end up in a sweet spot within a couple of years.

And, yes, this applies to both Democrats and Republicans.

Please find something that is truly unique to one candidate or another (or one party or the other) before you pump up your outrage. You look very foolish otherwise.

Pahaha, just incredible gall.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Clintons camp is blaming Russia for the leak. The funny part about doing that, is that just a week or two ago the FBI director said it's possible her emails, with sensitive information, may have been hacked by foreign adversaries. Well, well, well Mrs. Clinton, is this your admission that Russia probably has your emails, too?