Hello everyone!

Nebula are a newly formed semi-hardcore raiding guild on Twisting Nether EU. We formed at the start of June and managed to clear up to 11/13M before pre-patch.

As a guild, we aim to down Mythic Xavius in the top 1500 of guilds globally and improve our rank as the expansion progresses.

We raid three days a week: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 20:30-23:30 (Server Time). These are progression raid days where we will focus on our current furthest level of content, there will also be a fourth "farm" raid at these times on a yet-unspecified day at a lower difficulty in order to acquire more artifact power.

We are looking to have a solid team of around 30 players, and have already filled many of our raid spots. We are still looking for a Retribution Paladin as well as an assortment of unspecified dps in order to optimally tailor our teams composition to each raid encounter.

We do a variety of social events in and out of game. Such as; Achievement runs, drunk raids and Overwatch matches. We also intend on setting up an in-guild Mythic+ competition, which should be great fun.

If you are interested and wish to join us, please fill out an application on the guild website at: ( this was removed because I've never posted before, so Search Nebulagaming-eu enjin site, and then go to the recruitment tab) or add me on battletag: loomx#2204 (If you add me, please let me know you are interested in joining Nebula, It'll make the whole process much easier ta!)

Hope to hear from some of you soon!