Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Price difference is just to small between the 6600 and 6600K so normal you just pick the K.
    You can also skip the SSD and get it a few month later.
    Oh and you also need a CPU cooler when you pick a 6500 to reduce the noise level.
    Hahah, my laptop sounds like a truck atm so for now the cooler that comes with the 6600 will do fine

Quote Originally Posted by Valaeria View Post
    I miss typed that, it was the 6500 and the 6600 not the 6600K

so cant I just get the 6600? if I get the 6600k I still need to get a heatsink, which is like another 350 kr If I get like a Be quite Pure rock

Also another things haha I find your posts a bit contradictory, further up you said I could save like 300-400kr if I didnt want the OC option, which I dont
    but now your saying I should get the 6600k anyway? Or did you mean that I should get the 6600 and instead get 6500
    6600 (non-K) usually is pointless, a very small price difference from 6600K, if you decide to save on 6600K go for 6500. I suggest getting a custom cooler anyway, even if stock is enough for cooling it's extremely loud. You save 300-400kr because you choose a B150 board instead of Z170 and DDR3-2133 RAM but there is also a performance difference. The build I suggested originally is optimal and by the looks of it you can afford it so I dont see a reason to save on it.

Why is OCing so out of the picture? It gives huge benefits in WoW.

Because I am a complete newbie when It comes to OC and building computers, just though it was easier to skip but I shall be goign with the build Thunderball recommend, so thank you sir and everyone else who has helped me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    6600 (non-K) usually is pointless, a very small price difference from 6600K, if you decide to save on 6600K go for 6500. I suggest getting a custom cooler anyway, even if stock is enough for cooling it's extremely loud. You save 300-400kr because you choose a B150 board instead of Z170 and DDR3-2133 RAM but there is also a performance difference. The build I suggested originally is optimal and by the looks of it you can afford it so I dont see a reason to save on it.
    Just exploring options before jumping ship, but yes, I like your build, thank you very much for your help!

Because I am a complete newbie when It comes to OC and building computers, just though it was easier to skip but I shall be goign with the build Thunderball recommend, so thank you sir and everyone else who has helped me!

- - - Updated - - -

Just exploring options before jumping ship, but yes, I like your build, thank you very much for your help!
    You're welcome. You can just get back to overclocking later. It's not hard, you will have everything you need set up.

You're welcome. You can just get back to overclocking later. It's not hard, you will have everything you need set up.
    Never say never I suppose! Also sorry for calling you sir, you might as well be a ma'am no idea where that came from lol

- - - Updated - - -

One last question for now :P
    I might be able to get the asus z170 pro-gaming mobo for the same price as the mobo in your build, you think I should get the pro in that case?

Ofc when its the same price.

One last question for now :P
    I might be able to get the asus z170 pro-gaming mobo for the same price as the mobo in your build, you think I should get the pro in that case?
    Sure, if it's the same price.