Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Plus hes doing it out of a grudge first and foremost.

Hes basically an idiot doing stupid things. He kinda belongs in the Drumpf camp.
    A vote is a vote though.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Lol. Says right in the article that he's miffed that Obama didn't help him with his own political ambitions. This is just revenge voting.
    Whatever it is, he's voting for Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's voting because he has beef with Obama not because he actually likes Trump. Same shit as people who are voting for Trump purely for "keks". Not worth my time, onto the next one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    If by do nothing you mean drug dealer who was pardoned by President Clinton then I guess you're right.
    Again, so what? The President is legally allowed to pardon people.

Of all the things Bill Clinton did while president, everything related to this brother is pretty much the bottom of my list of things I give a shit about.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Again, so what? The President is legally allowed to pardon people.

Of all the things Bill Clinton did while president, everything related to this brother is pretty much the bottom of my list of things I give a shit about.
    Laws for thee and not for me (or my family).

10+ Year Old Account
    That's hilarious. Trump would kick Malik out of the country based purely on his name and current country of residence, given the chance.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Strange you left out the part where a big reason for voting Republican is opposition to gay marriage.
    Shhh. The die-hard Republicans are having a moment based on nothing of substance. Trying to interject substance into this is like mixing oil and water...it won't jive with them.

Deleted
    I mean everyone is related to an idiot. Don't pretend you're not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    That's hilarious. Trump would kick Malik out of the country based purely on his name and current country of residence, given the chance.
    But Hillary killed his dictator friend!

Seriously, the reason for voting Trump hurts more the Trump camp than helps it.

Which ones? Or are we just mud slinging for the fuck of it?
    So you have never heard anybody making a big deal or even raising the issue of somebody being Muslim or the never ending birther stuff with Obama? Okay buddy.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Laws for thee and not for me (or my family).
    He served time. Bill expunged it from his brother's record. The presidential pardon wouldn't exist if there wasn't meant to be a type of discretion in the legal system allowed. If it was particularly egregious he would have been ousted for doing so. It isn't like he didn't pardon anyone else. I'm almost positive all presidents in the last 50 years have used the presidential pardon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    “I feel like a Republican now because they don’t stand for same-sex marriage, and that appeals to me,” he said.

Obama believes strongly in the institution of marriage — so strongly that he has at least three current wives, although press reports have put the number as high as 12.

When asked by The Post how many wives and children he has, Obama demurred.

“That’s personal,” he said.

Obama made headlines in 2011 when he married his third wife, who was still in her teens.
    Enjoy the endorsement Trump

Deleted
    Even his own kin hates him.

Yeah..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Even his own kin hates him.

Yeah..
    Yeah... silly Barack for not following his half-brother's anti-gay, pedophile polygamy, dictatorship-supporting ideals.

“I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart ... Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.”
    Innocent, but what a fucking simpleton...

If this is the primary reason why some people are voting for Trump, God help us.

What about voting for someone based on shared political views? opinion of International affairs? financial issues? social issues? will they lead from the middle or from the far end of the aisle? are they trustworthy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post

What about voting for someone based on shared political views? opinion of International affairs? financial issues? social issues? will they lead from the middle or from the far end of the aisle? are they trustworthy?
    If people did that there would be a clearout of the entire system.

He was disappointed because his brother didn't use his position to do him favors? LOL. Sounds like a guy right up Donald Trump's ally to be honest. Furthermore he didn't like how his brother had switched to support gay marriage. Also this: 'Malik Obama dedicated his 2012 biography of his late father to Gaddafi and others who were “making this world a better place.” What a buffoon. Of course he supports Donald Trump.