Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Chesder

Hate to do this to you, but I did a massive update to the SimC APL. Particularly for openers and while Serenity is up.

http://pastebin.com/hU02XUmz
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2016-09-18 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Chesder

Hate to do this to you, but I did a massive update to the SimC APL. Particularly for openers and while Serenity is up.

http://pastebin.com/hU02XUmz
    The profile does essentially the same rotation. Differences I notice are the Artifact being used as a top Priority and RJW being lower. Not sure if a major update to the profile is necessary to move RJW down two spell priorities but I'll keep my eye out.

Thanks for the heads up! Great work!

Awesome work on the 9/13 profile chesder. Greatly appreciate your effort in keeping all of your TMW profiles updated.

thank you for this new version.

I have an empty icon on the left who is still visible when TMW is hide (or when i'm out of a figth). If i understand, it's a new thing you add, but for me it always an empty icon, sometimes two when a use bok or TP.

http://imgur.com/a/B51x3

Second, artifact is still not on the rotation. I think it's a part of the rotation in single and aoe situtation. No reason to delay more than few seconde.

Sorry for my bad english again

Cya
    Last edited by Missyl; 2016-09-18 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyl View Post
    thank you for this new version.

I have an empty icon on the left who is still visible when TMW is hide (or when i'm out of a figth). If i understand, it's a new thing you add, but for me it always an empty icon, sometimes two when a use bok or TP.

http://imgur.com/a/B51x3

Second, artifact is still not on the rotation. I think it's a part of the rotation in single and aoe situtation. No reason to delay more than few seconde.

Sorry for my bad english again

Cya
    Its another addon, like Masque, which puts borders on icons. What you are seeing is the hidden group that tracks spell usage.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Its another addon, like Masque, which puts borders on icons. What you are seeing is the hidden group that tracks spell usage.
    OK thank you.

I will tchek.
    Last edited by Missyl; 2016-09-19 at 04:15 PM.

New version has doesn't have Strike of the Windlord in the rotation. Halp!

Also, is it possible to add Transfer the Power (stacking buff from artifact trait) stacks to the profile? I would love to have it next to Combo Strikes stacks

Thanks, awesome profile!

Quote Originally Posted by BlartyBlart View Post
    New version has doesn't have Strike of the Windlord in the rotation. Halp!

Also, is it possible to add Transfer the Power (stacking buff from artifact trait) stacks to the profile? I would love to have it next to Combo Strikes stacks

Thanks, awesome profile!
    Because it can be saved to be used in AoE cleave situations it's just tracked as a Cooldown. When in Single Target it should be used on CD as a high priority, that is something the player will have to be aware of.

Because it can be saved to be used in AoE cleave situations it's just tracked as a Cooldown. When in Single Target it should be used on CD as a high priority, that is something the player will have to be aware of.
    Mate, this could be changed now.
    Last maintenance made SotW garbage on AoE.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    In somewhat of an agreement. Since is basically a strictly single target ability it might make sense to put it into the main rotation.

In terms of filling the cooldown's location within the profile I have a suggestion. While I haven't done full research on the capabilities of tellmewhen, I have foundthe mastery tracker weakaura to be super valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by mjkmike View Post
    In somewhat of an agreement. Since is basically a strictly single target ability it might make sense to put it into the main rotation.

In terms of filling the cooldown's location within the profile I have a suggestion. While I haven't done full research on the capabilities of tellmewhen, I have foundthe mastery tracker weakaura to be super valuable.
    Agree, we need it on the rotation, in any situation delay htis ability is a waste of damage
    Last edited by Missyl; 2016-09-26 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyl View Post
    Agree, we need it on the rotation, in any situation delay htis ability is a wast of damage
    I'll look into it

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 9/26/2016

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

- Added Strike of the Windlord to the rotation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    Done and done

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll check it out. But I was having issues with the TMW when Serenity was used. I may half-butcher what you have to my own liking.

Deleted
    I really like the TMW profile but is there any way i can move the whole thing? as with my ui it blocks the view of my actual character :P

Quote Originally Posted by Viruxs View Post
    I really like the TMW profile but is there any way i can move the whole thing? as with my ui it blocks the view of my actual character :P
    Click and drag the Chain icon and the profile will move around

Deleted
    Actually love you thanks amazing tmw.

Click and drag the Chain icon and the profile will move around
    Is there a way to shrink and move the whole shebang all at once? I had to manually shrink and move and realign everything and it sucked

LOOOVE this and thank you for sharing!

I love this, and it appears to be exactly what I have been searching for! I will dump my existing WW WA profile when I get home in favor of this. Hopefully having both enabled wont hog too much memory. Do you know of a good TMW import for Brewmaster, maybe even MW? I could simply dump WAs on that character if that were the case.

May have been answered already...

But is there an available string, or way that I can remove the long-duration CD's from popping up within the rotation window with the intent to stack (Or attempt to stack) Cooldowns?
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    May have been answered already...

But is there an available string, or way that I can remove the long-duration CD's from popping up within the rotation window with the intent to stack (Or attempt to stack) Cooldowns?
    Right click the icon and set the opacity to 0%. This will ignore it's priority