Deleted

Question Destruction on pre patch

Hi all.

So this is my first pre patch and I'm not used to massive spec changes. Well in WoD I could do 100k+ on my destruction lock. Now I struggle to do 50k.
    Is this a common thing for pre patches and how has my current gear become obsolete.

I can't link my armory because I haven't posted enough, but my char is Mememaster on Aggramar EU

From what I have read, Mastery is worst now, but isn't it good for Chaotic Energies? Also with Roaring Blaze is it now common to just refresh immolate after every conflag even though the duration isn't near complete?

I appreciate any help, Thanks

Deleted
    Classes are balanced to 110 not 100, wait until you get your artifact weapon + 110.

Quote Originally Posted by ATOMICxIRISH View Post
    Hi all.

So this is my first pre patch and I'm not used to massive spec changes. Well in WoD I could do 100k+ on my destruction lock. Now I struggle to do 50k.
    Is this a common thing for pre patches and how has my current gear become obsolete.

I can't link my armory because I haven't posted enough, but my char is Mememaster on Aggramar EU

From what I have read, Mastery is worst now, but isn't it good for Chaotic Energies? Also with Roaring Blaze is it now common to just refresh immolate after every conflag even though the duration isn't near complete?

I appreciate any help, Thanks
    You probably mained destruction before the patch? in that case, you have way too much mastery. Mastery is hurting your dps by a huge amount, go Haste > Crit and you will see an improvement in the dps

Also with roaring blaze, you want to Immolatex2 then conflagratex2 and let immolate fall off, that way you will always have a 100% uptime on a 2 times buffed immolate

10+ Year Old Account
    Prepatch Destruction is pretty weak even with huge amount of haste, only chance is encounter where you can abuse Wreck Havoc.