Vuhdo Issue - Range: out of

Hello,

I recently updated to the newest version of Vuhdo for my Priest and I notice that the "OUT OF RANGE" indicators are different now. When a player is out of range (40yards) their frame appears to be a solid orange color and I can no longer see any decrease in their life or the percentage. I have tried everything with color and opacity but its still appears as a solid orange frame. Before it appeared to be the class color, just faded and I could still see any hp decrease.

Anyone have a fix for this? Thanks for any help.

I updated on Patchday and not Since, because it works without Problems at the Moment and I will do bigger Updates if everything is settled again.
    But hoping that it isn't just a bug you would have to change the Bouequet for it. Go to General Indicators and there find Healthbar > Edit.

On the Right side you will a list of Bouquet Details sorted by priority Find the Range, out of Flag and see if that will make the Healthbar show as Orange if so maybe change it. If not it must be a Bug I guess.
    But I'm not a Vuhdo guro either Just something I would look into.

Several users have filed tickets for this. I am travelling for work for a few weeks but will investigate when I get back. To be honest I do not use class colors myself but I could have sworn I tested this on beta as I know many many players do. Apologies for the inconvenience. Please be patient, I will get this and a few other bugs cleaned up when I get back home.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the responses. I tried what you suggested MiDnight but the color I chose is NOT reflected in the game. It still shows up as Orange. Elmoe if this can be fixed Id appreciate it. I like Vuhdo but cant continue using it if I can see ranged players properly. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by elmoe420 View Post
    Several users have filed tickets for this. I am travelling for work for a few weeks but will investigate when I get back. To be honest I do not use class colors myself but I could have sworn I tested this on beta as I know many many players do. Apologies for the inconvenience. Please be patient, I will get this and a few other bugs cleaned up when I get back home.

Unfortunately Im going to have to give up this add on as its now STAYING in this orange color even when players are not out of range. I can no longer see their health go down and it has already caused a few deaths over the past few days. Please fix it.

Here are some things to try until I am back home and can debug this.

Try using a different health bar bouquet like gradient or solid. Be sure you try creating a new profile from scratch and see if the problem persists. Also try using either the default range spell or enter your own spell. Use a spell that has no cool down and is instant if possible (eg. Rejuvenation for Druids).

Deleted
    Copy the bouquet and remove the out of range for now. Or switch to gradient.
    @elmoe420 i did notice the range number indicator was also orange so i'm guessing it's related.