Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    However! I do have an additional secret bonus that I will share here JUST before launch. I've not seen it posted anywhere and you will have enough time to complete if you do it before it goes live. Currently works on BETA!
    If you are serious about leveling, you should have gotten the DMF carousel buff on 8/13 and then logged out of the character till Legion On Beta I earn around 1.5m before it wears off, meaning it provided around 135k extra.
    Quite unfortunately I fucked up the stables though, the last 4-5 beast quests in Nagrand don't give large amounts of xp, I guess because they are flagged for lvl 100 and got hit by the xp nerf. I was trying to get 2 sets of quests at a good spot in Nagrand by the ogre teleporter. You can turn-in 6x 18,850xp stable quests, log out, log in, and get 6 new stables quests that are worth completing if you have a fast way to their location.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    you can't

/10char
    You can. By moving the building on another plot once you turned in quests to the available NPCs. That'll spawn other NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    If you are serious about leveling, you should have gotten the DMF carousel buff on 8/13 and then logged out of the character till Legion On Beta I earn around 1.5m before it wears off, meaning it provided around 135k extra.
    Quite unfortunately I fucked up the stables though, the last 4-5 beast quests in Nagrand don't give large amounts of xp, I guess because they are flagged for lvl 100 and got hit by the xp nerf. I was trying to get 2 sets of quests at a good spot in Nagrand by the ogre teleporter. You can turn-in 6x 18,850xp stable quests, log out, log in, and get 6 new stables quests that are worth completing if you have a fast way to their location.
    How do you get the 6 x stables quests?

I think it's too much work to get 30% from 100-101, honestly.

If you haven't completed the stables mount quests before on that character, you can get 6 daily quests, one for each mount. You can complete all 6 initial captures on the same day by login/logout. Then the next day you will have 6 kill quests worth 18850xp each.

The value of your pre-questing in terms of xp per min determines if its worth it. If you take 30 minutes and 30% of a level, no it's not worth it. Plenty of people have been able to set it up so that they get a lot of xp in 10 to 15 minutes. I get 830k in 13m. That's 64k/min. That's four times my leveling speed of 16k/min. Yes, that is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    If you haven't completed the stables mount quests before on that character, you can get 6 daily quests, one for each mount. You can complete all 6 initial captures on the same day by login/logout. Then the next day you will have 6 kill quests worth 18850xp each.

The value of your pre-questing in terms of xp per min determines if its worth it. If you take 30 minutes and 30% of a level, no it's not worth it. Plenty of people have been able to set it up so that they get a lot of xp in 10 to 15 minutes. I get 830k in 13m. That's 64k/min. That's four times my leveling speed of 16k/min. Yes, that is worth it.
    Thought my 350k in 4 min would be best! Sheesh don't know where you're getting the extra 500k from!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-5-hours/page5

This is my leveling guide for pre quests / 100-110 in every zone / notes on everything

If you're looking for a quick 25 quest turn in, you can spend like 8 minutes in nagrand and get around 365,000 xp. Which is a little over half a level. Here's the notes for the zone from the thread:

Nagrand Bonus Objectives - 72,000 xp
    24 quests in Nagrand - 225,000
    Nagrand Ring of Blood - 34,000 xp
    Mar'goks Overwatch end quests - 34,000xp
    Nagrand Total - 365,000 xp
    There's lots of other things in the thread on the subject, you could get almost an entire level in about 25 minutes if you wanted to (almost to 102 if you do a lot of crazy stuff... but that takes 2 and a half hours to do so its not worth it). Although my group and I have decided Nagrand quests are probably the only things that are worth the time to do on our alts. Just something that doesn't take extensive prep to do, there's other things you could do but they take time to unlock everything and Legion launches in a few days at this point.

Assuming a character at less than 100 (basically battlechest, no legion expansion yet as I'm not commited). How important is the garrison going to be? Do I need to get all that crap sorted or just brush past on the way to 100 and forgetaboutit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    Assuming a character at less than 100 (basically battlechest, no legion expansion yet as I'm not commited). How important is the garrison going to be? Do I need to get all that crap sorted or just brush past on the way to 100 and forgetaboutit?
    you can actually just start legion at 98. I had my artifact weapon in 90-99 bracket battlegrounds last night. luls were had. broken isles scales to you but doing the zones at 98 enemies went down a heck of a lot quicker than at 100 plus i was building artifact power early while enemies were cake

- - - Updated - - -

also i havent seen anyone comment since release. so i'll say it. the video method doesn;'t work blizz nerfed the wod bonus objectives to be like 900xp at level 100
    POWERED BY THE RED RAGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THIS IRON STEED WILL VALIANTLY LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE FOR THE ONLY FEW WEEKS YOU WILL USE IT. TAKES ONLY $30 AND YOUR SOUL TO ENJOY THE MOUNT EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS. BUY NOOOW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to close this as out of date and probably misleading at this point.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."