Deleted

Any addon to highlight gear in inventory for wardrobe?

Is there any addon to highlight some how gear in bags what need to be learn for wardrobe? I am having trouble selling gear now, I have to check if I've learn or not every piece of gear

Can i mog it? and Wardrobe tools.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afenar View Post
    Does Wardrobe tools have a highlight tool? Would be cool if there was one with it. For now, I use Can I Mog It.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Afenar View Post
    I will check those. Thanks!

I was under the impression that if gear you were able to wear even entered your bags it was automatically added into your wardrobe. So why would you need to check each piece if you are able to equip it?

Or am I completely wrong and that is not the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Yurimeta View Post
    I was under the impression that if gear you were able to wear even entered your bags it was automatically added into your wardrobe. So why would you need to check each piece if you are able to equip it?

Or am I completely wrong and that is not the case?
    If it is soulbound yes, but not BoE.
    Basically they want to identify BoE items with appearances that have not been learned.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Wardrobe Tools is apparently screwing up and not working right, but since their website is too, reporting it or checking for an update is proving difficult.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lvage-Transmog

Perhaps using ArkInventory as a bag replacement and a rule here will allow sorting of your bags into sections, one for items containing "haven't collected" on their tooltip.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Here OP. It adds a giant icon to the gear if you can learn it and haven't.

http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/caerdon-wardrobe