Deleted

2 returning players LF top 100-500 guild

Hello to whomever might be reading this. We are 2 returning players who are looking for a new home to raid in.

Short about us:

-Experience from raiding in a top 500 guild before (I used to be a raid leader of said guild)
    - Irl friends, both have control of our own lives, can keep high attendance, got a stable internet, good computer, got a mic, fluent in English and all that stuff.
    - I am a former multi-gladiator on different classes
    - We know how to research our classes, use simulationcraft and all other basic stuff concerning raiding
    - I can play any out of Mage, Warlock or Rogue. My friend can play any spec out of Druid besides tank and is willing to consider playing DK and Hunter depending what the guild needs.

TLDR: we're not retarded and we're flexible.

What we're looking for in our future home:

- No more than 3 nights per week.
    - Be a top 500 guild
    - While we appreciate a serious raiding environment we'd like to find a guild where people have a sense of humour as well and don't take things too seriously.
    - Can offer both of us a raiding spot (we're fine sitting out now and then but we're not looking to join as reserves)
    - Preferably on a somewhat populated realm, horde or alliance doesn't matter.

If you think your guild might be something for us, feel free to leave a reply in the thread or add me on Arbitrary#2520 for further details.

- - - Updated - - -

Back to the top, still looking for a guild.
    Last edited by mmocab921203eb; 2016-07-26 at 08:06 AM.