Couple questions about WeakAuras

I have only started using WA mod this expansion, and have really enjoyed it. I'm a complete noob though, and rely on strings from others that I've imported, probably too often. As patch 7.0 is upon us, and I am starting to see more and more 7.0 WA strings available, I wonder what I need to do to switch. Should I go in to WA and completely delete my existing strings data, and start putting in new 7.0 strings? Do updated strings overwrite existing strings? If I have a set I have used and see that the author makes changes, do I just re-import and it overwrites, or do I have to somehow remove all of the previous version first? I wish I could simply go through the list and see what each specific item does on my UI, but it doesn't seem to work this way.

Between HM, BRF, and HFC raid and using WA on 11 character classes, I have a lot and need to figure out best way to clean out and move into Legion.

Thank s for any suggestions!

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the best FAQ-style site for WA? I've relied on Bitten's SpellFlash for a long time and given the author (slippycheese) hasn't updated the addon in over a year doesn't bode well for its life expectancy. I primarily used it for procs on armor and defense based mitigations since rotations are now easier to remember.

Or am I misreading what WA can be used for?

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

If you want to rely on someone else's strings you will indeed have to delete the old one when you import a new one as it doesn't overwrite the existing string.

The addon is easy to use, you just gotta learn how to navigate it properly. If you search weakauras tutorial on youtube you'll find many videos that show you how to do everything you want. Once you learn where things are it's very easy to create and change auras.

I've found the addon to be pretty limitless in what it's capable of so I highly recommend you learn it yourselves.