"Made by" and new TMog System Question

A little help... if I buy an item, let's say a robe, made by another player and then make it part of my permanent t-mog items, and then sell or destroy the item do I know longer see who the item was made by when hover overing it in my t-mog tab?

This information is lost in the wardrobe, indeed.
    It just unlocks the appearance of those items, it does no retain the original item once you sell or destroy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    This information is lost in the wardrobe, indeed.
    It just unlocks the appearance of those items, it does no retain the original item once you sell or destroy it.
    I appreciate your reply. In a way, it's weird the maker's name is lost, but at the same time it's cool you don't have to look at gear made by "Illicutie" or whatever haha.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trathos77 View Post
    I appreciate your reply. In a way, it's weird the maker's name is lost, but at the same time it's cool you don't have to look at gear made by "Illicutie" or whatever haha.
    It's not weird. Your initial question is/was weird. You're saving THE APPEARANCE of an item, not the item with all of it's attributes, including the "made by" tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    It's not weird. Your initial question is/was weird. You're saving THE APPEARANCE of an item, not the item with all of it's attributes, including the "made by" tag.
    Or maybe your reply is weird addressing my post as weird over an opinion and simple question on an Internet message board, but hey, whatever.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Who told you that people on an internet message board can't be weird? And why if they are, we can't call them out? Sheesh, those weirdoes...