Deleted

Unlock classic pvp replica weapons accountwide?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I found the reason, the 2h refund timer needs to expire. Now I can use it on all my characters, even without the title

Hey,

returning player currently checking out the new transmog system.

I bought the 2 hand sword on my hunter and see it in the appearances tab.
    When I switch to my warrior I cant see it, but I can see the stave that I bought on my mage prior to the patch.

Is that a bug? Am I doing something wrong?
    Last edited by mmoc280726cdf6; 2016-07-29 at 07:04 PM.

No. You don't get that stuff account-wide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, only the one who has obtained it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The weapons I already have show up on multiple toons but if I try to xmog it wont let the ones without the proper ranks. My toons on other factions however can use it all. Something clearly isn't working properly.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    The weapons I already have show up on multiple toons but if I try to xmog it wont let the ones without the proper ranks. My toons on other factions however can use it all. Something clearly isn't working properly.
    This sounds eerily reminiscent of an old bug I ran into years ago, concerning the Tabard of Conquest (from the Master of Isle of Conquest achievement). It's shown as an account-wide achievement (or was whenever that became a thing). Despite that, I couldn't buy it for any of my horde alts, even though I earned it on a horde character. However, I could get it on my old alliance character, and any new alliance alts I made could go to the tabard person and pick it up, even at level 1.

Now that the whole wardrobe system is in effect, I wonder if this issue would still exist for that tabard. I don't wonder about it enough to resub, though.

I dont know about live, but on beta I earned it on my warrior and am able to transmog it full yon my DK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Nope, only the one who has obtained it.
    Sorry, maybe i wasnt really clear about it. I have 3 characters.
    Warrior (no title)
    Mage (has title)
    Hunter (also has title)

So i bought the replica staff months ago on my mage. Logged in to legion pre patch and saw that with the new transmog system my warrior was able to xmog the replica staff. So I was like "Hey, hunters can wear 2 hand swords so I should be able to buy it and add it to my account wide collection".
    Its in the appaerance tab on my hunter, but its not on my warrior

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I found the reason, the 2h refund timer needs to expire. Now I can use it on all my characters, even without the title
    Last edited by mmoc280726cdf6; 2016-07-29 at 07:04 PM.