Pre-Patch PvP and Legion

Congrats blizzard you officially designed this game for PvE & Casuals only. After experiencing WoD PvP I really didn't think blizzard could make it any worse, but they did. As many of you can see PvP is broken and unbalanced as hell. Some of you might say, "Well Nephrux its pre-patch its suppose to be broken because the game play is designed for lvl 110!". Right. And i'm guessing gaining 10 lvls and a Artifact weapon is going to make everything smooth and balanced? I think not. Why did blizzard decide to take the skill and diversity out of the game? Every single class functions the same way, a few dps abilities, a heal, and a damage reduction cooldown, yay? Every expansion that gets released, people miss the previous one, shouldn't it be the opposite? Theres a reason why a RNG based card game is a bigger e-sport than WoW. I want to know how the rest of you are feeling currently about WoW and the direction its headed, I want to know if you miss there being skill in the game, or if you guys love the new brain dead system.

"As many of you can see PvP is broken and unbalanced as hell. "

How can PvP be unbalaced when literally everyone has the same gear in the BG?

Actually, te only reason you are winning atm in BGs is because you're outskilling someone else, because gear doesn't matter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrux View Post
    And i'm guessing gaining 10 lvls and a Artifact weapon is going to make everything smooth and balanced? I think not.
    And talents tuned only towards PvP.

Every single class functions the same way, a few dps abilities, a heal, and a damage reduction cooldown, yay?
    Sure. Can't argue with that logic, I guess.

Every expansion that gets released, people miss the previous one, shouldn't it be the opposite?
    Because people are like you, complaining about non-sense. It is not exclusive to PvP btw. PvE is at its best right now, imo, and people still are complaining on how Vanilla raids were godlike.

Theres a reason why a RNG based card game is a bigger e-sport than WoW.
    Yup, and it is called popularity. Not because it is good. Not because it is skillful. But because it is easy to start/play and free.

I want to know how the rest of you are feeling currently about WoW and the direction its headed, I want to know if you miss there being skill in the game, or if you guys love the new brain dead system.
    I actually love what they are doing, with both PvP and PvE. The facts they added PvP talents just like Guild Wars had will allow balance more easily.
    Plus, since WoD, most of the specs, if not all (but tanks) are represented more or less. And this is much better imo than having locks/druid all over in TBC or Beast Cleave (which was braindead, much more than anything else) + Shadowmourns/2heals during WotLK

Deleted
    I think you are assuming a lot of things without really going through it. You will have the pvp talents with 2 dedicated to to each spec. Now the pvp will still be skilled based but way more accessible for pve players.

I am not in Beta but from what I see I like the amount of things we will be able to do in legion, from the most casual player to the hardcore mythic raider. We will se how it ends up being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unbalanced as hell.. Here I sit, pondering and thinking about the past expansions.. I don't think PvP at the moment is unbalanced as much as it has been.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..