Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Good point. We'd better be nice to them or else they'll really show us what for.
    You better watch what you say, Barack Obama tells me that there are tens of millions of peaceful Muslims just a hairs breadth away from becoming psychotic mass murderers.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

In the words of George Carlin, "WHY?!?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    What you mistake for softness is strength, actually. We believe in our western values and take a beating for it. This is more than can be said about people like you, cowards that want to lash out when in doubt. Apparently, civil liberties and human rights mean jack shit to you. Way to take a dump on your own constitution, buddy.
    "Allowing foreign populations into your country who commit crimes at a disproportionately higher rate than the native population and who are also hostile to your native culture is a show of strength!"

Pandaren were a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Germany is fucked, angela merkel is the worlds biggest traitor. She is an absolute piece of shit and needs to be removed from office. Throw her fat ass into the middle east and let her make her way back.
    I agree, and didnt she just say that there will be no turning back on taking in refugees.
    i think the people of germany should vote that fat cunt out, maybe even leave the EU.....lul

Nothing good is coming from these dirty murdering cunts making there way through the borders. It needs to be stopped now. Take in any children but fuck the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    I agree, and didnt she just say that there will be no turning back on taking in refugees.
    i think the people of germany should vote that fat cunt out, maybe even leave the EU.....lul

Nothing good is coming from these dirty murdering cunts making there way through the borders. It needs to be stopped now. Take in any children but fuck the others.
    You can't reasonably expect a country to bring in children without bringing in the parents, given that the parent and child are together. There have also been numerous instances of undocumented refugees who are clearly over the age of majority claiming to be minors and getting away with it. Can't take the children, or the "children."

Pandaren were a mistake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Even if refugees were really soldiers of Islam doing a systematic Trojan Horse style attack on the west, which is insane per se, a few hundred thousand people can't overcome the will and power of the million of natives.
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Sure they can, if the natives are powerless to fight back. Natives of Western Europe have grown soft.
    All it takes for evil to win is that good people do nothing.

The West is full of not only Chamberlain-style spineless appeasers, but also genuinely immoral and idiotic people who are unable to see anything problematic with the spreading of Islam's extremely anti-humane values.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-29 at 02:33 PM.

Its not the refugees fault that our GILFS are so hot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Yes.

Being a refugee is a privilege, and shouldn't be a right. If you are a guest in someone elses house, you should behave or GTFO.
    I don't know why this is such a hard concept for so many people to grasp. Guess they are genuinely immoral and ignorant douchebags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    All it takes for evil to win is that good people do nothing.

The West is full of not only Chamberlain-style spineless appeasers, but also genuinely immoral and idiotic people who are unable to see anything problematic with the spreading of Islam's extremely anti-humane values.

[Infracted]

So kill or arrest/deport 23% of the world's population?
    Mother pus bucket!