Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliida View Post
    Well, if they all blew themselves up and took 20 people with them each they'd make a pretty huge dent don't you think?
    don't even need that, trucks work nice.
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adarian View Post
    don't even need that, trucks work nice.
    I'm sadly going to admit that made me laugh so the whole office heard it. Thankfully they'll never know what I was laughing about.

I hate refugees. I hate the thought of bringing refugees into my peaceful neighborhood, I hate the people who think bringing refugees into our neighborhoods is a good idea, I hate the politicians that are floding our country with refugees. Fuck you refugees, we dont want you or your fucking 3rd world mentality, go home you worthless pieces of shit.

Here's how statistics works: gather a bunch of data and then analyze it for patterns.

Here's how confirmation bias works: gather individual pieces of data, but only those that fit the pattern you're intending to prove.

A story like this does not prove a pattern. Unless you're a moron. How many Muslims are raping 79 year old women? Oh, that doesn't matter. One did so they're all guilty.

The thing is I know that some refugees do some pretty awful shit. But you people trying to make a point against them only ever do it in a way that will convince other people like you (people who don't need convincing) that you're right. The issue is not whether or not you're right, it's that you have no clue how to prove it. This story does not prove it. But maybe that's not what you even care to do? You don't want to prove refugees are dangerous. You just want to make the "other side" look foolish. If this was a legitimate concern for you (the "Muslims are dangerous" issue, not the "liberals are idiots" issue) then you wouldn't be so focused on oneupmanship and propaganda to make your point.

To be clear (because some of you are really terrible at reading comprehension) this story is relevant, sick and disturbing. But it doesn't prove anything. The fact that the very second post in this thread was essentially I wonder what excuse people are going to use here is proof that the real story here (in your view) is how people will react and not what actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Here's how statistics works: gather a bunch of data and then analyze it for patterns.

Here's how confirmation bias works: gather individual pieces of data, but only those that fit the pattern you're intending to prove.

A story like this does not prove a pattern. Unless you're a moron. How many Muslims are raping 79 year old women? Oh, that doesn't matter. One did so they're all guilty.

The thing is I know that some refugees do some pretty awful shit. But you people trying to make a point against them only ever do it in a way that will convince other people like you (people who don't need convincing) that you're right. The issue is not whether or not you're right, it's that you have no clue how to prove it. This story does not prove it. But maybe that's not what you even care to do? You don't want to prove refugees are dangerous. You just want to make the "other side" look foolish. If this was a legitimate concern for you (the "Muslims are dangerous" issue, not the "liberals are idiots" issue) then you wouldn't be so focused on oneupmanship and propaganda to make your point.

To be clear (because some of you are really terrible at reading comprehension) this story is relevant, sick and disturbing. But it doesn't prove anything. The fact that the very second post in this thread was essentially I wonder what excuse people are going to use here is proof that the real story here (in your view) is how people will react and not what actually happened.
    Heres how a middle finger works, I just put it up in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Heres how a middle finger works, I just put it up in your face.
    Considering your level of maturity, I'll admit I'm impressed you even understood half of what I wrote.

i guess calling them "rapefugees" is right after all.
    Unlike all other immigrants from all other parts of the world, Muslim immigrants have an agenda.
    Overwhelming Majority of refugees aren't even Syrians so why the hell are you accepting people from other parts of the middle east and north Africa.
    they are not refugees, they are economic migrants.

Considering your level of maturity, I'll admit I'm impressed you even understood half of what I wrote.
    Well I had my bullshit filter on, but I got the jist of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Well I had my bullshit filter on, but I got the jist of it.
    That's good. I now have more respect for you than I previously did. That puts you slightly above none.

That's good. I now have more respect for you than I previously did. That puts you slightly above none.
    Well who cares, I dont even know who you are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    I'm starting to wonder whether seeing islamophobes froth at the mouth makes it all worth it.
    Ι was not going to comment in this thread but this is so worth the infraction.
    Go fuck yourself. You are disgustingly sick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Germany what the hell happened to you, you used to be so cool.
    Becuse media focusse on this, RT focuse on it becuse of ideological causes (they nevere write somthing about Russian rape) western media becuse this stories sell better.

Quote Originally Posted by Plategod View Post
    Loads of statistics out there telling us immigrants do the most rapes and crimes.

This story just adds to that statistic, and isn't isolated like you put.

What's next? You gonna tell us all those statistics out there proving immigrants commit the most rape and crime, are fake?

Lel.
    The thing is, rather than actually link statistics, you guys link stories like the OP. I did mention something about bad reading comprehension. You seem to be proving my point.

7+ Year Old Account
    At least she is still alive, well done Europe, almost half way through the day and no one slaughtered yet.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    At least she is still alive, well done Europe, almost half way through the day and no one slaughtered yet.
    We got a few more hours left dont worry it ll happen

10+ Year Old Account
    It's sad when things like that happen..

But, sadder is, how it's getting blown up bigger than it is, when such things never leave the local news cycle..

http://www.ketv.com/news/update-93-y...-home/21142340
    http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/man-...cfa520a41.html

http://ktla.com/2016/06/22/man-who-t...partment-lapd/

or how about the other end of the stick..
    http://www.kearneyhub.com/news/state...9bb2963f4.html

What shall we do?
    What was the suggestion? Clean the country? Clean it, remove them ALL because of the actions of a few?
    Yeah, makes sense.. Consequently we will end with completely empty countries. People nowhere left.
    Because, we punish all of us for the actions of the few..

Idiotic misanthropes
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Plategod View Post
    Lel. If we have bad reading comprehension, we wouldn't link text articles, and would link the statistics instead, no?

Why would we link statistics as an original post when we are explaining what happened in this recent raping?

Lel at your ad hominem attacks.
    Well, considering that my original post answers every question you've asked me so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    It's sad when things like that happen..

But, sadder is, how it's getting blown up bigger than it is, when such things never leave the local news cycle..

http://www.ketv.com/news/update-93-y...-home/21142340
    http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/man-...cfa520a41.html

http://ktla.com/2016/06/22/man-who-t...partment-lapd/

or how about the other end of the stick..
    http://www.kearneyhub.com/news/state...9bb2963f4.html

What shall we do?
    What was the suggestion? Clean the country? Clean it, remove them ALL because of the actions of a few?
    Yeah, makes sense.. Consequently we will end with completely empty countries. People nowhere left.
    Because, we punish all of us for the actions of the few..

Idiotic misanthropes
    Yes get rid of them all, that what we will do. Ship them back in very comfortable enclosures, but they are going back.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    I'm starting to wonder whether seeing islamophobes froth at the mouth makes it all worth it.
    This guy advocates the assassination of opposing political party members (ring wingers) in another thread and then says we are the ones frothing.