Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have made 147k tweets in the last 6 and a half years apparently

10+ Year Old Account
    Never did so the word "still" does not apply.

I use the unpopular ones like C'thulu Facebook, My Irish wolf hound space, and Loch Ness monster Twitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    use facebook all the time. I got so many damn feeds that it crashes my goddamn firefox. I'm in a dilemma right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    I use Facebook because everyone is keen on using Messenger over regular texting apps.

I have a twitter solely for those stupid giveaways that always need you to "tweet" something to get an extra chance.

I have google+ just to store all the links to articles I find interesting.

And.. an instagram becuase my pets are pretty cute.

It's crap though.. they're pretty much all the same thing with the same pictures/groups on each of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    I had a Facebook ages ago, which I used mainly to "keep in contact with old friends." Yeah, no, really didn't. Wound up closing it down, regret nothing. I did, however, open a new one maybe a year ago, but it was to get access to a beta-mod for Skyrim. Literally the only reason. Closed it down once the mod had been released.

I've only recently made a Twitter account, and the only reason I made it was for the FFV Fiesta. I do, however, follow most of the Blizzard games I play to see any new updates or information. I'll probably delete it once the Fiesta is over.

Otherwise, my general stance on social media has been as follows: fuck social media. I hate it with a passion, find it to be a gigantic waste of time and I get pissed off anytime I hear about it. I don't CARE about your food. I don't CARE about things you like or hate. I don't CARE about what a bad day you had. Tell me this shit in person, then I'll care.

I have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Wordpress. I had Snapchat installed for like 15 minutes, seemed pointless...Facebook is for keeping in touch with HS friends. Instagram is for random cell phone pictures, I basically use my account as storage space. Pinterest is for food recipes....Wordpress was supposed to be my journal + bitchy anonymous blog so I can complain about my life...never got around to actually using it...

I hardly ever use my social media, I log onto FB once a day and Instagram I use once or twice a week.