Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Now this is a part where you link an article from one of the other left leaning media outlets that says she broke all convention viewership records. Isn't this fun? We could do this all day.
    Sure thing! I'll raise your "Deadline Hollywood" with something called "L.A. Times", which some folks claim has some history covering entertainment.

Democrats continue to Top Republicans in Convention Ratings
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

And Donald Dump returns to his idiotic self, having been easily "triggered" by the DNC speakers sighting "i wanted to hit them so hard their heads would spin!"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/28/politi...nse/index.html

holy shit is this crybaby super sensitive to be "triggered" so easily! Jeesus, he's going to be Putin's little bitch if he can't stand what Americans are saying about him!

It's funny, as the article quotes Dump translating "hit" to mean "verbal attack"... But we all really know what that cowardly tjin-skinned liar means:

My favorite idiot quote of his is this: ""I was going to say that de Blasio is the worst mayor in the history of the city, but I didn't say it," Trump said to laughs. "He's a terrible mayor. I was going to say that, but now I won't say it."

Lol! He just said everything he said he RESISTED saying! Holy shit what a two-faced crybaby!!!

He's going to be spitting blood at the Debates! Go go Donald Dump! Keep being yourself! ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    It was a joke was it? Clearly you didn't watch the press conference where he stated it or the answers to questions when the press followed up on it. And then 2 paragraphs later it's a mistake. Lol.
    For arguments sake. If Trump thinks he can bust jokes out on other countries leaders or countries in general. That would be one of the worst qualities to have as a President.

10+ Year Old Account
    <snip>
    And they call Clinton the liar.

Did Clinton's post convetion bounce come early??

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lls/president/

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Sure thing! I'll raise your "Deadline Hollywood" with something called "L.A. Times", which some folks claim has some history covering entertainment.

Democrats continue to Top Republicans in Convention Ratings
    Your link was about Wednesday night... mine was last night.

This is awesome.

Trump in 2012:
    "Mike Bloomberg is doing a great job as Mayor of New York City. Ray Kelly is a great Police Commissioner. @Mikebloomberg" -- @realDonaldTrump 4/16/2012

Trump today:
    ""Little" Michael Bloomberg, who never had the guts to run for president, knows nothing about me. His last term as Mayor was a disaster!" -- @realDonaldTrump 7/29/2016

Meanwhile... Trump's VP Mike Pence today at almost the exact same moment:
    "I don’t think name-calling has any place in public life."

Mike Pence seems like a poor lost child who accidentally wandered into Trump's ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Your link was about Wednesday night... mine was last night.
    You're right, mea culpa.
    Best 3 out of 4?

This is awesome.

Trump in 2012:
    "Mike Bloomberg is doing a great job as Mayor of New York City. Ray Kelly is a great Police Commissioner. @Mikebloomberg" -- @realDonaldTrump 4/16/2012

Trump today:
    ""Little" Michael Bloomberg, who never had the guts to run for president, knows nothing about me. His last term as Mayor was a disaster!" -- @realDonaldTrump 7/29/2016

Mike Pence seems like a poor lost child who accidentally wandered into Trump's ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right, mea culpa.
    Best 3 out of 4?
    He (Trump) is so insecure. He hates that a REAL billionaire is criticizing him. I would bet anything if Trump was ahead on the Forbes list he would have posted an article link.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    He (Trump) is so insecure. He hates that a REAL billionaire is criticizing him. I would bet anything if Trump was ahead on the Forbes list he would have posted an article link.
    I loved whenBloomberg said "you are a smarter billionare by becoming one without having to declare bankruptcy multiple times".

Everybody (except those who probably watch all three of Jerry Springer, NASCAR and WWE) calls out Donald Dump for the fraud he is! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I loved whenBloomberg said "you are a smarter billionare by becoming one without having to declare bankruptcy multiple times".

Everybody (except those who watch Jerry Springer, NASCAR and WWE) calks out Donald Dump for the fraud he is! ^_^
    Oh this is how Trump replied Today.

Trump Says He Wanted to 'Hit a Couple of Speakers So Hard'

"I was gonna hit one guy in particular, a very little guy," he said. "I was gonna hit this guy so hard his head would spin and he wouldn't know what the hell happened."
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-says...opstories.html

Ladies and Gentlemen, the man who is campaigning for control of the U.S. military:

Trump said his friend, who he labeled a "very great governor," urged him to stay focused on attacking Clinton, not other Democrats.
    "He said, 'Don't hit there. Don't hit down. You have one person to beat. It's Hillary Rodham Clinton,'" Trump recalled, adding that he initially objected to the advice. "I said, 'But I really want to. I don't like what they're saying because a lot of it is lies. Not all of it but a lot of it is.' I said, 'I just really ... it makes me feel good.' "
    Ultimately, he said, he conceded and decided not to launch into verbal assaults against the Democrats.
    "But every once in a while I still wake up, I say 'boy, I wanna,'" Trump said, growling as he stopped himself from saying more. "Someday!"

Oh this is how Trump replied Today.

Trump Says He Wanted to 'Hit a Couple of Speakers So Hard'!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-says...opstories.html
    Yup! I posted that a few posts back as well... God he has such a thin thin skin

Yup! I posted that a few posts back as well... God he has such a thin thin skin
    Nice job! /cheers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    And they call Clinton the liar.

Did Clinton's post convetion bounce come early??

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lls/president/
    Hard to know what those numbers are showing or to be honest. Or more specifically whats the cause of them.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice job! /cheers
    The best part for me, is that he is specifically picking on the little guy.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The best part for me, is that he is specifically picking on the little guy.
    The little guy who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wealthier than he could ever dream to be.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is awesome.

Trump in 2012:

Trump today:

- - - Updated - - -

You're right, mea culpa.
    Best 3 out of 4?
    Presidential nominees and their VP picks are two separate people, this expectation that they would have the same personality and some stances on every single issue is ludicrous. I mean Tim Kaine has openly said he is against abortion as a Catholic, pretty much the polar opposite from Hillary's stance. Trump, as a non-politician, prefers the non PC approach. Pence prefers the PC approach, who cares?

7+ Year Old Account
    This is awesome.

Trump in 2012:

Trump today:

Pence's argument is so bizarre. Now he has been called 'not the brightest bulb in the bunch" many times. But how do you say something like that given who he is partnered with? He has no shame.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to know what those numbers are showing or to be honest. Or more specifically whats the cause of them.
    There's only one poll on there that seems significant to me, and that's the Clinton +9 in PA poll. The others are either too close to matter, or polls in states that we know are going red or blue already. PA is a state Trump likely needs to win, so if accurate that poll would be meaningful. That said, the poll has a sample size of a whopping 500 people. Nothing to worry about yet in my opinion.

Also the poll of 500 people had 48% registered democrats and only 39% registered republicans.

Pence's argument is so bizarre. Now he has been called 'not the brightest bulb in the bunch" many times. But how do you say something like that given who he is partnered with? He has no shame.
    I know, right? But then again that's conservative hypocracy for ya. Calling for "no namecalling" while representing the person who childishly says "crooked Hillary".

/facepalm

7+ Year Old Account
    I know, right? But then again that's conservative hypocracy for ya. Calling for "no namecalling" while representing the person who childishly says "crooked Hillary".

/facepalm
    It was also interesting to see Pence's press release about the Russian hacks and how out of tune in a good way to Trump's comments. I just imagine him looking in the mirror and asking out loud "what the fuck did I sign up for".