10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    Ppl r getting all salty about trump saying someone should release the rest of the Hillary emails. I think it's funny lol. What a savage.
    Yeah, I get a chuckle too at all these people who defended Crooked Hillary day after day saying she didnt do anything wrong setting up a homebrew mail server in her bathroom to conduct classified government work, and are now pissed that Donald is asking Russia to return the stuff they hacked from her, instead of blaming Crooked Hillary and being pissed off at her for enabling them to get the information in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    So youre telling me they didnt deduct any other items? I dont believe that for a second. Everyone who doesnt take the standard deduction has deductions for things they bought like home improvements, things used for employment (clothes, union dues, etc...) Those deductions are either missing, or they didnt file their tax return properly
    So you're suggesting the scandal now is that the Clintons didn't take a deduction for home improvements or employment costs? This is what you've sunk to?

Maybe you're just speaking from your own tax practices. I know I've never claimed either of those two categories. Especially since I, just like the Clintons, make my money in self-employment and it comes in through my LLC. That's where my business expenses go. Did you miss their LLC filing or their self-employment tax?

You're not sufficiently good enough at this tax thing to be throwing stones, mate.

But here's another tip: Hillary's taxes have been online and pored over for more than a year now. It's exactly because the Clintons were transparent with their taxes that we've been hearing all the "oligarchy" and paid speech crap on her for the last year.

Trump won't post his taxes because he is too chicken-shit afraid of what people will discover. Just another reason why he is utterly unfit.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Man, people get insane over such silly things. It would be impossible for Russia to hack and get to Clinton's deleted emails at Trumps directive, because the servers are offline and have been moved to the FBI headquarters. So unless Russia has someone working in the evidence room at the FBI that can plug those servers in and get them online for them, then by some miracle hack the FBI itself (at which point don't we have bigger problems?), then nothing is going to happen. People get so worked up about this thing, guess the silly season is starting early this year.

Besides, it's likely Russia already has the deleted emails, because according to a report in the New York Post a few days ago, they didn't need to hack her servers, they had her freaking password to just access her email whenever the hell they wanted. One of the dangers of being on an independent system without the security controls.

There actually could be an October surprise this year, it's threatened every election, but it's more likely this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    i agree that she was way in the wrong having them on a unsecured server... But damn, asking Russia to help retrieve them for political gain is just so wrong in every way possible... i can't see why you would defend him on this...
    Imo she shouldn't be allowed to run b/c of her email scandal.

Is he asking for his political gain? Or b/c he believes the American ppl deserved to know? I believe the latter, but u can only speculate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I get a chuckle too at all these people who defended Crooked Hillary day after day saying she didnt do anything wrong setting up a homebrew mail server in her bathroom to conduct classified government work, and are now pissed that Donald is asking Russia to return the stuff they hacked from her, instead of blaming Crooked Hillary and being pissed off at her for enabling them to get the information in the first place
    Most sane people are angry at her for the fact that she had classified info on a personal server. But most sane people also think that asking a foreign country like Russia to hack them and commit illegal stuff to help his campaign ( cyber espionage is a pretty big deal ) is also very very very dangerous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    Imo she shouldn't be allowed to run b/c of her email scandal.

Is he asking for his political gain? Or b/c he believes the American ppl deserved to know? I believe the latter, but u can only speculate.
    If you believe the later you are very naïve... Also even if it's for the good of the people.. it's still cyber espionage, and asking Russia to do it is just irresponsible...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Tacit endorsement of foreign powers to engage in espionage against a political rival, or for espionage they already took place in for the express purpose of subverting a US election to his own benefit.
    You can attempt to spin that all you want, but at best it's wildy inappropriate and at worst borderline seditious.
    And yet you can see in this very thread conservatives lining up to praise Trump for it.

Reminds me of the conservative politicians who pledge to uphold special interests above the constitution and the well-being of their constituents, hang Confederate Battle Flags in their offices and threaten to shut down the government instead of doing their jobs. You know, obstructionist traitors.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    So you're suggesting the scandal now is that the Clintons didn't take a deduction for home improvements or employment costs? This is what you've sunk to?
    No. Im suggesting she didnt attach the list of deductions to the release because there likely hundreds of inappropriate or questionable deductions

7+ Year Old Account
    TIL Im very drunk and it has only been 30 minutes of the AMA also Milo is saying stupid thbigs

7+ Year Old Account
    Even more insane will talking about who did the hacking he said " honestly, i wish i had this power", "i'd love to have that power" ... the power to hack server of people who are against you, is he even thinking of what that would imply for USA.

7+ Year Old Account
    To this moment I can't tell if Trump is a bot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    To this moment I can't tell if Trump is a bot.
    Anything good or just nonsense?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    While I'll agree the emails weren't kept as safely as hey could've been that A) doesn't give Russia the legal authority to steal them, nor B) mean he should implore them to release illegally obtained emails for the express purpose of subverting the presidential election in his favor.
    It's pretty black and white here. He's asking a foreign power to meddle in our election for his benefit. That's bad enough on its own, but he's asking them to do it with illegally obtained information. Even the most ardent Trump supporter must see this as at a bare minimum the most wildy inappropriate thing he's said or done in a veritable cornucopia of inappropriate events.

At minimum, Trump is asking for a foreign country to have a direct effect on the American electoral process. Yet more hypocrisy from the King of hypocrites.

At its worst, Trump is actively requesting a foreign country to illegally acquire possibly classified information from one of the highest positions in the American government. They call that treasonous.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    At minimum, Trump is asking for a foreign country to have a direct effect on the American electoral process. Yet more hypocrisy from the King of hypocrites.
    And given his fundraising emails to elected officials in other countries, it's not the first time he's done this either : P

At its worst, Trump is actively requesting a foreign country to illegally acquire possibly classified information from one of the highest positions in the American government. They call that treasonous.
    But if they found such classified materials in her deleted mail that would also prove Clinton is guilty of Obstruction of Justice and Perjury.

Personally, I compare this to any other whistleblower situation, Dems in the past have promoted and encourages whistle blowers to steal material from corporations and make them public to uncover corruption. Hell, we celebrate Anonymous when they go after corruption. How is this really any different than either of those situations.

The only reason this means anything is because Clinton has always been shady as hell, if the DNC wasn't trying to screw over Sanders the DNC email release would have been a non-story. I'm more concerned with what's uncovered opposed to how it's done honestly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Anything good or just nonsense?
    Just nonsense. Every response is a one liner that includes either crooked hillary, corrupt media and I will make things great again. He answered like 8 questions and he was done with it. He still seems to answer some stuff, but it seems like he answers trivial things. This is truly the definition of a circle jerk and safe space conservatives complain about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Just nonsense. Every response is a one liner that includes either crooked hillary, corrupt media and I will make things great again. He answered like 8 questions and he was done with it. He still seems to answer some stuff, but it seems like he answers trivial things. This is truly the definition of a circle jerk and safe space conservatives complain about.
    Sorry you put yourself through that. Hope you had some good drinks.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

No. Im suggesting she didnt attach the list of deductions to the release because there likely hundreds of inappropriate or questionable deductions
    You are tremendously and purposely dense.
    I already pointed you to the pages with the Schedule A and its worksheet. They deducted their taxes, mortgage, and their charitable contributions. Very simple.
    If items aren't listed there, the Clintons didn't deduct them. The numbers all add up. There is no missing data.

You are so divorced from reality that you have to make up a scandal of "hundreds of inappropriate or questionable deductions" when the numbers publicly listed for everyone directly contradict it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    You are tremendously and purposely dense.
    I already pointed you to the pages with the Schedule A and its worksheet. They deducted their taxes, mortgage, and their charitable contributions. Very simple.
    If items aren't listed there, the Clintons didn't deduct them. The numbers all add up. There is no missing data.

You are so divorced from reality that you have to make up a scandal of "hundreds of inappropriate or questionable deductions" when the numbers publicly listed for everyone directly contradict it.
    Still waiting on Trump to provide even the tiniest shred of transparency and honesty.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

if i'm correct that's textbook sedition
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    That was the most boring and unimpressive AMA I've in my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    if i'm correct that's textbook sedition
    Correct. It's not treasonous, but it's borderline sedition.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect