10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    And Hilary has also said things that are lies and can be proven to be lies. What's your point? I don't like either of them. Ones a joke and the other corrupt. Both are liars.
    False equivalency... None of those 'Hillary is a liar' YouTube videos are to the same lying as Trump. It is actually reasonable to believe someone would change their mind over the course of several years. With Trump, he has claimed to not know who a white supremisist is, before just hours later remembering when confronted with a video of him commenting on the guy, to then blame his headphones. It was Trump who claimed bar patrons need to be armed, to change his tune 2 days later after speaking with NRA and then blaming people missing the obvious. Even on the previous page, you can watch people argue about his opinion on the minimum wage, because just a couple of months ago, he didn't just say minimum wage shouldn't increase, but that the current US wages are too hight. But, this week, he claims to support it, in spite of RNC platform.

For fuck's sake, the guy pretends to be religious, while implying that Obama is Muslim and questioning Hillary's religion. You know the flack DNC is getting for a leaked email from a financial advisor questioning Bernie's religion? Trump did that, on his own, not a staffer or any sort of secret email.
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-07-28 at 04:21 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    And Hilary has also said things that are lies and can be proven to be lies. What's your point? I don't like either of them. Ones a joke and the other corrupt. Both are liars.

The reason why you can't quote me is because that post was in another thread that was locked. It was dragged in here by tankbug.
    There is a difference between saying a lie and flat out denying evolution because that is how trump sounds when he proposes policies.
    Also have you seen how trump lies. Just check what he said in regards to minimum wage. He took 3 stances in less than a minute.
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-07-28 at 04:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    There is a difference between saying a lie and flat out denying evolution because that is how trump sounds when he proposes policies.
    Also have you seen how trump lies. Just check what he said in regards to minimum wage. He took 3 stances in less than a minute.
    He litteraly claimed existing wages are too high, just a couple of months ago, during those debates he won.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Just as amusingly Romey is calling for Trump to do it after he fought tooth and nail not to release his own

- - - Updated - - -

I want to see Crooked Hillary's entire return. The exact packet that gets sent to the IRS (every sheet, schedule, 1099, deduction, interest statement etc...), and I would agree Trump should do the same. But all most people show is the front page that shows amount of income, deduction amount, and refund/amount owed
    Do you expect people to take you seriously when you resort to name calling such as "Crooked Hillary"?
    A bit childish, is it not?

On topic: Why would you want to see her return but not Trumps? Should rules not apply to everyone?

She was caught lying and lied some more. We have video proof and yet she still lies? Who does that beside stupid people?

I never said Trump is a genius. Why's it so hard for you people to understand I think both are terrible? Not the absolute worst you can offer, but they're bottom of the barrel for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    False equivalency...
    Point out where I was saying they're equivalent. I don't care to respond to the rest of your post till you stop being dishonest about my posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Chuck Norris supported Donald Trump, i guess the subject of election is done.

Well, the media is at it again, running free ads for Trump all day long.

The public thinks nothing of what he said about Russian hackers yet, the media is foolishly spending all their time talking about it, unknowingly giving support to Trump. They have no idea the public distrusts and hates them so, when they rail on Trump for something the public doesn't care about, it's in effect, free press for Trump.

This is how he won the primary spending less than everyone else who ran (ever). And now he is doing it in the general election. Seriously media, how freaking dumb and disconnected can you be? It truly does boggle the mind to watch it unfold the same way over and over again, and each time they act surprised that his poll figures went up. It's like watching finding Nemo, it really is...
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2016-07-28 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    The public thinks nothing of what he said about Russian hackers yet, the media is foolishly spending all their time talking about it, unknowingly giving support to Trump.
    The public doesn't care about possible collusion between Trump and Russian hackers? Where are you getting that information?
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    The public doesn't care about possible collusion between Trump and Russian hackers? Where are you getting that information?
    The public doesn't care about the obvious joke. Nobody unbiased, on this planet, thinks what he said eludes to some sort of collusion. The media harping about this all day is literally to his benefit, to a great degree.

You can disagree all you like, but you just don't get it if you do. /shrug

It's kind of amazing how partisan some posters here are though. I'll be you don't even admit it to yourself that anyone in your party has ever made a mistake. What a sad existence that must be, always carrying the water of the worst people alive (any politician of any party).

10+ Year Old Account
    The public doesn't care about the obvious joke.
    Oh. You're one of the people that believe Trump, at face value, when he said his remarks were sarcastic.

Let's not kid each other. Trump would absolutely love it if Russian hackers released the rest of Hillary's emails. Do you disagree?

Trump wasn't kidding, nor being sarcastic. He was simply off script, saying exactly what he meant.

I'll be you don't even admit it to yourself that anyone in your party has ever made a mistake.
    I don't have a party. I'm registered unaffiliated. I did switch to Democrat in order to vote for Bernie in my states primary.

You do this a lot. Try to put people in boxes that they don't belong in.
    Eat yo vegetables

Oh. You're one of the people that believe Trump, at face value, when he said his remarks were sarcastic.

Let's not kid each other. Trump would absolutely love it if Russian hackers released the rest of Hillary's emails. Do you disagree?

Trump wasn't kidding, nor being sarcastic. He was simply off script, saying exactly what he meant.

I don't have a party. I'm registered unaffiliated. I did switch to Democrat in order to vote for Bernie in my states primary.

You do this a lot. Try to put people in boxes that they don't belong in.
    Of course I agree that he would love it if they released Hillary's emails. So would I. So would everyone alive who is either unbiased, or biased the other direction. It's completely juicy gossip, were it to happen. Why the feigned outrage?

But, you for real have no ability to detect humor? Are you that guy from Guardians of the Galaxy in real life? Trump told a joke and it killed. I don't see why you don't understand that.

What is really going on, is you are unable to unpack your feelings. You hear what Trump said, and it makes you feel bad. But, you don't question why it makes you feel bad (it makes your favorite politician look bad). Instead, you carry the feels over to the stance that what Trump said, he should not have, even though there is no logical reason he should not have. (the guy is trying to win, after all)

Being completely non-objective is no way to live, man. All that hate will eat you up inside.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2016-07-28 at 06:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I agree that he would love it if they released Hillary's emails.
    Then there's no possible way you can actually believe he was kidding.

Trump told a joke and it killed.
    lol what? Again, he didn't tell a joke. He really does want the Russian to hack her emails.

And he didn't kill it. He received shit from his own party for those statements. His own VP pick released a statement that was the complete opposite of what Trump said.

When he goes off script, it's an absolute horror show. We've seen it time and time again. And the best is yet to be seen. I can't wait for the debates. He's going to say something that will absolutely torpedo his chances. I'm quite certain of it.

That is, of course, if Russia doesn't have some October surprise in store for Hillary. Which wouldn't surprise me. She's got a lot of baggage.

even though there is no logical reason he should not have.
    Again. What? No logical reason? How about "Presidential candidates shouldn't be asking Russia to meddle in our election cycle."

Seems pretty fucking logical to me.
    Eat yo vegetables

Then there's no possible way you can actually believe he was kidding.

lol what? Again, he didn't tell a joke. He really does want the Russian to hack her emails.

And he didn't kill it. He received shit from his own party for those statements. His own VP pick released a statement that was the complete opposite of what Trump said.

When he goes off script, it's an absolute horror show. We've seen it time and time again. And the best is yet to be seen. I can't wait for the debates. He's going to say something that will absolutely torpedo his chances. I'm quite certain of it.

That is, of course, if Russia doesn't have some October surprise in store for Hillary. Which wouldn't surprise me. She's got a lot of baggage.

Again. What? No logical reason? How about "Presidential candidates shouldn't be asking Russia to meddle in our election cycle."

Seems pretty fucking logical to me.
    Ok, I see what is going on now. You never saw him say it, did you? Can you actually say you watched that and see no humor in it at all? Are you Vulcan IRL?

You could not be more lost on what is actually going on. Sure, he says crazy things off script. But, he says crazy things on script as well. He is CLEARLY better at speaking off script than anyone to hold the white house in quite some time. He is a funny dude; that's why he had a TV show. I don't get how biased you must be to not realize that.

Again, NOBODY unbiased thinks what he said was a plea to Russia to hack emails she ALREADY DELETED. How would that even work? How do you hack deleted files? Like, how biased can one human really be? Really, it's just sad almost to watch this. You are just embarrassing yourself, sorry.

What is amazing to me, is that you don't even realize the talking heads you pray to don't even themselves believe the drivel you are lapping up like candy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I see what is going on now. You never saw him say it, did you? Can you actually say you watched that and see no humor in it at all?
    So Trump would love it if Russia released her emails, but he was joking when he asked Russia to release her emails?

Brother, you're not making any sense.

He is a funny dude; that's why he had a TV show. I don't get how biased you must be to not realize that.
    Oh no, I agree. He's definitely funny. The Apprentice, when he told people they were fired. That shit was funny.

But now that he's running for public office, it's time to be real. Put on the grown up pants.

Again, NOBODY unbiased thinks what he said was a plea to Russia to hack emails she ALREADY DELETED. How would that even work? How do you hack deleted files?
    Right. Move a file to the recycling bin, and it's gone forever! Lol. You don't actually believe that, do you?

But either way, he's didn't ask them to hack deleted files. He said if they have her emails, they should release them. That's completely plausible. And it's exactly what he wants. And he's actually stupid enough to say it on live television.
    Eat yo vegetables

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Trump would love it if Russia released her emails, but he was joking when he asked Russia to release her emails?

Oh no, I agree. He's definitely funny. The Apprentice, when he told people they were fired. That shit was funny.

But now that he's running for public office, it's time to be real. Put on the grown up pants.

Right. Move a file to the recycling bin, and it's gone forever! Lol. You don't actually believe that, do you?

But either way, he's didn't ask them to hack deleted files. He said if they have her emails, they should release them. That's completely plausible. And it's exactly what he wants. And he's actually stupid enough to say it on live television.
    Or he is actually smart enough to say it. It was in reference to the rumor of possible Russian hacking the DNC emails which showed how underhanded they are. Which is a way of bringing more public attention to it. The media accommodated him.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing from a lot of studies increase in wages to 10$ wouldn't have a drastic effect in the US economy and not certainly for small businesses
    10 dollars a hour min wage would be ok I think. The one stance Trump has, which I do support, is to hand more decision making when it comes to economics esp, over to the states.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Or he is actually smart enough to say it. It was in reference to the rumor of possible Russian hacking the DNC emails which showed how underhanded they are. Which is a way of bringing more public attention to it. The media accommodated him.
    The DNC email hack was already a huge story getting lots of attention.

Trump deflected attention away from that story to his idiotic comments about Russia.
    Eat yo vegetables

You don't understand humor on even a basic level, do you? What you say can both be true and funny. Have you ever heard of Jerry Seinfeld? He made a couple bucks in comedy. His big shtick was basically to point out the obvious truth and poke fun at it. "What's the deal with (this everyday thing we all hate)? I mean the (thing we hate) is just ridiculous with it's (humorous reality that amuses us to point out)."

Seriously just put the Kool-Aid down for one moment and ask yourself, "What harm can come from Trump joking about this?" Are you under the impression that Russia can hack us at will and just doesn't bother because, reasons? Are you under the impression that what Trump said will make the Russians resume the hacking they had previously ceased?

You DO KNOW that that said email server is in possession of the FBI, not plugged in to the the interwebz, right? I mean, right? You understand fundamentally that you can't hack something not plugged in to anything, right? You understand fundamentally that the hard drive that was handed over was wiped clean, as commented on a million times by the public and Hillary, right? Are you surmising that the FBI can't navigate a recycle bin? Are you denying the existence of the software program "C Cleaner", and others? You can in fact overwrite deleted files, even though yes, technically moving them to the recycle bin does nothing.

Your rebuttals are the most partisan, and sad attempts I have ever seen on this forum. I'm just like...a little bit omg wow right now.

Infracted - stop derailing the conversation to troll others
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2016-07-28 at 08:04 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Wait for the debates, if Trump manages to screw those up somehow then Hillary could still win
    I agree. And I still think ether one can win. It is still a close race.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't understand humor on even a basic level, do you? What you say can both be true and funny. Have you ever heard of Jerry Seinfeld? He made a couple bucks in comedy. His big shtick was basically to point out the obvious truth and poke fun at it. "What's the deal with (this everyday thing we all hate)? I mean the (thing we hate) is just ridiculous with it's (humorous reality that amuses us to point out)."

Seriously just put the Kool-Aid down for one moment and ask yourself, "What harm can come from Trump joking about this?" Are you under the impression that Russia can hack us at will and just doesn't bother because, reasons? Are you under the impression that what Trump said will make the Russians resume the hacking they had previously ceased?

You DO KNOW that that said email server is in possession of the FBI, not plugged in to the the interwebz, right? I mean, right? You understand fundamentally that you can't hack something not plugged in to anything, right? You understand fundamentally that the hard drive that was handed over was wiped clean, as commented on a million times by the public and Hillary, right? Are you surmising that the FBI can't navigate a recycle bin? Are you denying the existence of the software program "C Cleaner", and others? You can in fact overwrite deleted files, even though yes, technically moving them to the recycle bin does nothing.

Your rebuttals are the most partisan, and sad attempts I have ever seen on this forum. I'm just like...a little bit omg wow right now.

Your responses thus far have been really...I don't know...weird. You just keep asking me if I'm a Vulcan, stop drinking kool-aid, Guardians of the Galaxy...etc.. There's just really no substance here to anything you're saying. I'm just trying to have a conversation.

So, yeah. Take care.
    Eat yo vegetables

7+ Year Old Account
    The public doesn't care about the obvious joke. Nobody unbiased, on this planet, thinks what he said eludes to some sort of collusion. The media harping about this all day is literally to his benefit, to a great degree.

You can disagree all you like, but you just don't get it if you do. /shrug

It's kind of amazing how partisan some posters here are though. I'll be you don't even admit it to yourself that anyone in your party has ever made a mistake. What a sad existence that must be, always carrying the water of the worst people alive (any politician of any party).
    It was a joke was it? Clearly you didn't watch the press conference where he stated it or the answers to questions when the press followed up on it. And then 2 paragraphs later it's a mistake. Lol.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers