Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Yup I was wrong. I believed the polls and that the Obama coalition would turn out for Clinton. They didn't. I believed that Trump being the nutjob he is would be enough to turn them out, instead democratic voter totals dropped 5 million relative to 2012. Trump didn't get them they just stayed home.

But the first bit is correct. Voters perceptions were baked in. Lots of Obama voters were not going to vote for Clinton the polls just didn't capture that.
    Next time, maybe have a fair primary if you want the people who supported the loser to show up and vote for the winner in the general election? Bernie Sanders supporters elected Trump, whether they voted for him or not.

The fact that few on the left realize this is what happened, is just adorable!

10+ Year Old Account

They say, after this the number of searches on words "demagogue", "denominator" and "Hawking" jumped. Kinda supporting his point.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post

They say, after this the number of searches on words "demagogue", "denominator" and "Hawking" jumped. Kinda supporting his point.
    I mean he explained it himself. People that were frustrated voted for Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    I mean he explained it himself. People that were frustrated voted for Trump.
    Well, this interview was taken long before the election, so he couldn't know who would win. The reporter basically asked him about Trump even being a phenomenon.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

"Sad."
    "Baby."
    "Wrong."