Bug when moving zone to zone

When im in shadow spec and fly into a new zone it auto switches me to discipline. This is happening when in dreanor i dont know about the rest of the world. Or is this just me?

I haven't seen this happen to me. Are you flying or taking a flight path?

I recommend posting this on the official forums as well.

It was when i was flying on an actual mount. Also happens when i garrison teleport,

Quote Originally Posted by addlurch View Post
    It was when i was flying on an actual mount. Also happens when i garrison teleport,
    That's very odd, definitely hasn't happened to me in either case.

Are you sure it's not just a visual bug? I'm pretty sure it's impossible for the game to just suddenly switch you to another spec, without a cast time.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I recommend posting this on the official forums as well.
    This. People here can't fix the game, Blizzard can, tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    This. People here can't fix the game, Blizzard can, tell them.
    Unfortunately they are deleting pretty much every thread that mentions any crz or lag issues. Maybe this one will slip through the cracks long enough to catch the eyes of somebody that can address it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Unfortunately they are deleting pretty much every thread that mentions any crz or lag issues. Maybe this one will slip through the cracks long enough to catch the eyes of somebody that can address it.
    I mean with Legion launching in a month and still not ready, along with the stuff coming up in pre-patch, they've got to be very busy right now, and getting bogged down with tons of the same complaint that they're working on stops new bugs being seen.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I mean with Legion launching in a month and still not ready, along with the stuff coming up in pre-patch, they've got to be very busy right now, and getting bogged down with tons of the same complaint that they're working on stops new bugs being seen.
    Another way to stop it is to reply to one then lock the rest or fold them into each other. When they ignore it and lock them people tend to get upset.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Yeah, looking at the latest bug fixes....I'm wondering what the hell their priorities are.

Multiple fights in HFC have bugged ground effects in them, boat from SW to Northrend doesn't work at all, and yet they're...fixing slightly bugged encounters in content from 3 expansions ago.

Wat.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Yeah, looking at the latest bug fixes....I'm wondering what the hell their priorities are.

Multiple fights in HFC have bugged ground effects in them, boat from SW to Northrend doesn't work at all, and yet they're...fixing slightly bugged encounters in content from 3 expansions ago.

Wat.
    My guess is the cause of the bug is far more obvious in the less relevant cases, so they do that quickly because they know how to.