No but they are for sure staged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't view the videos, but who cares if a prank is racist? Isn't that the point of a prank, to trick someone into a reaction? That's the one thing I don't get with cries of racism. If someone is trying to insult you and they call you a nigger... Guess what... They know it's a bad word, or else they wouldn't use it as an insult.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Didn't view the videos, but who cares if a prank is racist? Isn't that the point of a prank, to trick someone into a reaction? That's the one thing I don't get with cries of racism. If someone is trying to insult you and they call you a nigger... Guess what... They know it's a bad word, or else they wouldn't use it as an insult.
    If you're curious the videos involve going to "the hood" and leaving a trick bike in plain view to see who tries to steal it, then laughing as they fall off because of the rope/airbag attached to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    These look staged.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Your face is racist.

Actually, implying that these pranks are racist is racist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    If you're curious the videos involve going to "the hood" and leaving a trick bike in plain view to see who tries to steal it, then laughing as they fall off because of the rope/airbag attached to it.
    Everyone knows brothers in the hood love stealing bikes.

Assuming these weren't all set up, it would probably be for the best if they just threw all those guys in jail.

No one told them to steal it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Going to say all 3 are staged, because they ended up editing and putting these vids on youtube and not getting their butt kicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Yeah, I don't see that as racist... I've lived in NYC projects and that shit would be gone in 5 min. Don't see why that's racist...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi