Poll: Bring back MoP/WoD legendary quest lines?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

MoP/WoD Legendary quests, slight redux

Would you be interested in Blizz reactivate the MoP and Warlords legendary quests, but with a slight difference.
    1. The end Ring/Cloak wouldnt be a Legendary, it be an epic of slightly reduced stats of the Legendary, with a nerf to the equip effect of both.
    2. No/smaller visual proc of the cloak.
    3. No achieve/FoS
    4. Cloak would allow access to Ordos on Timeless Isle

The idea is to let players go through and see the lore behind the expansion and the world, but without the full rewards of the questline.

Thoughts
    Poll inc
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    I think allowing people to start and complete the quests would be nice, but I don't think it really needs a reward at the end. I wouldn't be opposed to an epic item, but that's not a deal breaker for me. The questline was pretty awesome, it's a shame others can't experience them after those expansions.

I think only the quest line should be there, but no rewards. It keeps the lore in the game and people who did the content when it was fresh get to keep their momento.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm..

1.: Keep the quest lines.
    2.: Achievement reduced to 1-2 Feat of Strength
    3.: Reward with a replica (Epic, no Legendary function), one to unlock the looks of the legendary item (if not a ring).

Done.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Sounds to me as if someone wanted the deepz for timewalker :X

Deleted
    I don't see whats wrong with having these back as they were.
    I had a blast doing legendary daggers/shadowmorne and am working on the firelands staff.

Whats wrong with a time sink, with a reward that makes you OP in mostly irrelevant content (i.e. Timewalking, the gear there will never be all that!)?

7+ Year Old Account
    Here's how they should do it. Cloak/ring FOS becomes account wide, meaning you can buy the cloaks/rings at the NPC on any of your toons. Reactivate quest line, so everyone can complete it and see the story, and just no longer reward the items.

What's the point trying to get an old legendary item when you are 20 levels higher than what is required to get it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    What's the point trying to get an old legendary item when you are 20 levels higher than what is required to get it?
    Nothing. You shouldn't be able to get the item now if you don't have it already. BUT some people might still want to see the story.

Just fully re-instate them. I really don't see the reasoning behind making the cloak and ring unavailable while every legendary pre-MoP is readily available.

I would be fine with it, but no need to drop the visuals, as that's a big factor that might get people to do it. But take away the FoS etc. Sort of like the fel green questline for warlocks. still available for the cosmetic change and story, but no FoS/Title.