[H] Arthas 2 Day raiding guild needs you!

Class needs as of now are
    -Hunter
    -Rogue
    -Warlock
    -Mage

About Us
    Contraband is a Horde guild on Arthas based on the mentality of finding players who possess a high skill level but cannot commit to the time-intensive schedule of a traditional “Hardcore” raiding guild. This means most of our members have obligations including work, education, and parenting. We understand life comes first and try to provide a place where you can thrive both in-game and out. We seek individuals who have the right attitude above all else. We don’t tolerate drama and are looking for players who can provide value to the raid outside of just numbers. Being dependable, responsible, mature, and timely are just a few traits that we are looking for.

Above all else Contraband is about having fun. We take the game seriously but with a laid-back attitude. We do our best to maintain a constructive raiding environment that stays away from yelling and hostility even during progression. We are here to kill bosses and progress but not at the expense of making this a chore. That doesn’t mean you won’t spend night after night wiping on the same boss because you will. Our goal is to have some fun while doing it.

Philosophy
    We are looking for the player more than we are looking for your gear or class. Gear, achievements, and progression on current content are something we will certainly look at. With that said, we want players who are able to fit in with our core raiders and contribute to our group as a whole. That means feel free to apply even if you don’t possess the experience/gear and don’t play the class we are actively recruiting.

Community
    We are trying to create an environment that is consistent and productive. Turnover is something we want to avoid. This means we want people who are joining for the long run not to simply move on when they have gear.

Guild Requirements!
    As mentioned above you need to be committed to the raid, we understand things will come up but with a shortened raid schedule we need you here and ready to pull. If you can’t be use the resources provided to keep us informed.

Make this your home, log in have fun and lets build something great!

Posting on the website
    Keep it constructive and informative where it is necessary. Use it as a resource and a place for fun. The more often we use it the more we can communicate outside of the game. And ALWAYS post if you’re not going to be able to make it for any reason.

Events and Activities
    Raids are scheduled for Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 est. The rest of the nights will be un-scheduled Mythic+ runs.
    For those that like most of us will also try to finish what we can’t on tues/thurs so look for dates/invites on the calendar!
    If someone would like to be our PvP master I know a lot of us would be interested!

Required Raiding materials/addons
    Working Cans and Mic, along with Discord
    An up to date version of DBM
    Any fight specific add on that is developed
    WA’s are a very useful add on and should be considered
    Angry assignments or Excorsit raid tools (still deciding what one to use)

Streaming Rules
    Just be smart, I know that seems like a simple answer but to some it seems to be hard. Have all of you guild related chat censored and keep in mind while you are streaming you are representing us as a guild!

Loot Rules
    Loot will be /rolls with 2/4 set and best in slot trinkets kept in mind. With that said remember as are a guild and we should act as such. No one should be above the next person so keep in mind when gearing whats good for one should be good for the guild!

Wrap Up
    If everything here sounds like you then feel free to talk to me in game or on the webpage.
    Nipps#11638
    web site is- Contraband.pw

We are looking to hit the ground running come Legion!!
    Last edited by nipps17; 2016-08-18 at 11:28 AM.

Still needing some plate wearers! DK dps PLate tank Hpal!

In need of some Cloth DPS. Mage Lock would be huge. Could also use a hunter and possibly a rogue. Please have some sort of relevant raiding exp.

Hello, I would be interested in chatting with you for more info. I am denethros on Arthas, a deathknight dps with a lot of experience and with a schedule that's similar to what I think you guys work with.