Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

How much should i tip a muslim waitress?

She had huge boobs, but couldn't see her face. 10%? 20?

0% is how much you should tip

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    You're from the UK not the US, you shouldn't be tipping anyone, but I doubt that's the point of the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing at all

If its a full face probably 0 for me. Hair cover or no cover ill tip accordingly. I just do not care for people that cover their entire face, i am a human, i identify other humans by face recognition, if i was a dog i might not care, but im not. Hell i spit on people that cover their faces in a freaking Riot, so yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    a bottle of nitroglycerin

on a serious note - it depends in which country you are and what you believe is resonable. We always round up the bill to tip the waiter according to service, food quality etc in my country.

If yo are in the UK, fuck all...unless the service was better than average but that is up to you

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    If its a full face probably 0 for me. Hair cover or no cover ill tip accordingly. I just do not care for people that cover their entire face, i am a human, i identify other humans by face recognition, if i was a dog i might not care, but im not. Hell i spit on people that cover their faces in a freaking Riot, so yeah.
    nobody cares what you prefer shush people can wear what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    nobody cares what you prefer shush people can wear what they want.
    Then dont expect tip, hell dont expect most people to even care what you say when you have a fully covered face. Unless you hold a gun, most people will instantly write you off as a person even if its not conscious until they see your actual face.

Then dont expect tip, hell dont expect most people to even care what you say when you have a fully covered face. Unless you hold a gun, most people will instantly write you off as a person even if its not conscious until they see your actual face.
    Why do you need to see someone's face in order to "recognise them as a human"? We are talking right now and having a normal conversation YET you cannot see my face but you just recognised me as a person lol. Your logic makes no sense whatsoever.

Just in we are all robots in Ouch's head. LMAO

you're done, bye

The same amount you would tip anyone else for doing an equivalent job with equivalent quality.

Deleted
    As much as you feel like it. If there is no legal obligation then it's up to you and your conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Why do you need to see someone's face in order to "recognise them as a human"? We are talking right now and having a normal conversation YET you cannot see my face but you just recognised me as a person lol. Your logic makes no sense whatsoever.

Just in we are all robots in Ouch's head. LMAO

you're done, bye
    I dont really recognise you as a person right now, just some more trash on the internet. You could die tomorow and my emotion wouldnt really be changed. I could die and your emotion wouldnt be changed either. Im not gona do the research for you, but no you have no real feeling or acceptance for people you never see. Its already an established scientific fact, hell the internet makes it pretty clear too. Step out, outside 5 minutes, people dont act like they do on the internet when people have no face.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    The same as you'd tip any other waitress - based on how good her service was.
    Last edited by Raelbo; 2016-07-28 at 09:44 AM.

I dont really recognise you as a person right now, just some more trash on the internet. You could die tomorow and my emotion wouldnt really be changed. I could die and your emotion wouldnt be changed either. Im not gona do the research for you, but no you have no real feeling or acceptance for people you never see.
    You're so edgy bro! I'm like so impressed with you!

Nah but for real, your emo 14 year old inner self is showing, it's cringey.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    The same as you'd report any other waitress - based on how good her service was.
    what if you're put off by the ninja garb?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Depends on how good the service was, if it was bad 0, Standard 5-10% if it was really god, 15%

I dont really recognise you as a person right now, just some more trash on the internet. You could die tomorow and my emotion wouldnt really be changed. I could die and your emotion wouldnt be changed either. Im not gona do the research for you, but no you have no real feeling or acceptance for people you never see. Its already an established scientific fact, hell the internet makes it pretty clear too. Step out, outside 5 minutes, people dont act like they do on the internet when people have no face.
    That's true. If half the users on this site died tomorrow it would be empty for a bit but ultimately everyone would be replaced by another forum avatar and things would go on.

If I haven't met you as far as I know you're just software posting online.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post

No walk up to someone at your job and talk to them just like you are typing now. Yeah i think not.

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post

Why does the edge meme / catch phrase always come outo during disagreements. It's as childish as calling somebody an idiot. You're just dressing it up.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"