The Horde Have Taken Over (EU)

I main Alliance on x3 EU PvP servers: Outland, Sylvanas and Ravencrest which have been Ally dominated for years .. So about a few days ago I started noticing more and more Horde players .. This is taking place not just in level 100 areas but in all zones. The numbers of Horde players are actually surpassing Ally ..

Seems people are going Horde for Legion!

What about your servers?

Horde is basically extinct on my server. I have 3 horde twinks, all in different guilds with 200+ members where nobody logs in anymore.

This thread will gather a lot of anecdotal impressions, and in the end we'll conclude that the H/A ratio hasn't changed at all. Or at least not in any significant way.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2016-07-28 at 09:49 AM.

Blizzard made WOD zones cross realm, thats why you see a lot of horde.

Deleted
    My main realm has about 99% Alliance players. Whenever people encounter a Horde player you can literally see dozens of people stacking up on him.

Could you guys share region/server names ?

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Blizzard made WOD zones cross realm, thats why you see a lot of horde.
    100% this. Check their names when you run across them, they're almost guaranteed to be from other servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    On Outland(EU), a heavily Alliance favored server, I've seen more Hordes in the world than I see in Kazzak(EU) cities.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
    There is no point being part of history if you're too ignorant to understand it.

Crossrealmed zones.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, cross realm hocus pocus. Also it seems some cities are cross realm now. Ashran tent city (horde) used to be dead on my realm but now it's crammed.

...they might as well link auction house ...

Deleted
    It's their standard procedure now. In the prepatch, they enable crossrealm zones in the zones of the current expansion (same as in the low level zones). The zones in Legion most likely won't be, but will be made in the prepatch for whatever addon comes afterwards.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ravencrest forever Alliance.

for some odd reasion i saw more horde players on aegwynn EU an alliance dominated server, i know its CRZ mechanic, but how its possible i see only a lot of horde roaming around and almost no ally?

And outland was always a special case it has a huge horde community dedicated to wpvp, while its an ally dominated server. Makes sense to have al ot of viable targets.