Shadowpriest: Trinket Help!

Just got a quick question.

In Icy-veins/Twintops bis list for patch 7.0.3 the PoF trinket sims very high, its actually bis but the Orb of Voidsight is not on the list.
    Should i replace my Orb of Voidsight trinket with PoF on non-demon fights, or should i replace PoF with Chipped Soul trink from Kazzak and just run with PoF and Voidsight trinket on most fights.

I tried testing it on some dummys, and the Voidsight trinket just seems to be better. Rougly 1.5-2k dps more.
    Would be nice to hear if some other priest are using PoF or what they are using, because before the patch the PoF trinket was pretty bad imo.
    Also the bis list seems a bit off? No class trinket on the list, and Mark of Supreme Doom sims higher than Chipped Soul, how?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumex View Post

In Icy-veins/Twintops bis list for patch 7.0.3 the PoF trinket sims very high, its actually bis but the Orb of Voidsight is not on the list.
    Should i replace my Orb of Voidsight trinket with PoF on non-demon fights, or should i replace PoF with Chipped Soul trink from Kazzak and just run with PoF and Voidsight trinket on most fights.

I tried testing it on some dummys, and the Voidsight trinket just seems to be better. Rougly 1.5-2k dps more.
    Would be nice to hear if some other priest are using PoF or what they are using, because before the patch the PoF trinket was pretty bad imo.
    Also the bis list seems a bit off? No class trinket on the list, and Mark of Supreme Doom sims higher than Chipped Soul, how?
    AFAIK Twintop got nothing to do with the trinket rankings in IV... Go take a look at Melganes guide in H2P

Quote Originally Posted by Rumex View Post

In Icy-veins/Twintops bis list for patch 7.0.3 the PoF trinket sims very high...

That list (currently) is arranged merely by item level; and alphabetically when multiple items share an item level.

On that page, near the top in red letters, it states:

Simulation tools currently are in a period of transition, which makes it difficult to test BiS setups. We will update this page as soon as we are certain of the information we give.

Deleted
    Chipped soul prism is the best choice for shadow priest, especially new version. As 2nd trinket use Orb of Voidsight for demons and trinket from Iron Reaver for the rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedros View Post
    Chipped soul prism is the best choice for shadow priest, especially new version. As 2nd trinket use Orb of Voidsight for demons and trinket from Iron Reaver for the rest.
    And class trinket for single target.

But ye OP should just read the h2p guide and the trinket section http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php...tart=30#p72053

Deleted
    Icy Veins Shadow Priest Guide is updated with all the trinkets in the HFC Raid.

Enjoy!