Weakaura: Auras to load under a specific set of talents

Hello there!

I am trying to monitor my rupture timer on my target, and I want the icon to glow when the time remaining is under 30% so that I can recast rupture then.
    28 sec * 30% = 8.4 sec, so my initial approach was to have two auras, with the conditions set to load when the time remaining was greater than or less than 8.4 sec respectively. However, I didn't want the timer to glow right after I casted exsanguinate. So therefore I added additional trigger, which was the cd of exsanguinate to be less than 38sec (out of 45 sec), and an additional load condition which was when the exsanguinate talent is chosen.

Later I realized the time to refresh the rupture can be different when not choosing the talent deep stratagem(which enables 6cp finishers), the duration of the dot would be 24 sec and the remaining time to recast would be 7.2 sec instead. So I would have to do two sets of auras with and without the talent deep stratagem.

Then I realized there was no easy way for me to let the auras to load under the conditions "not deep stratagem and not exsanguinate", and I got stuck.

Long story short, I want the aura to glow when the time remaining is 8.4sec if I choose deep stratagem, and 7.2s if not, and also not to glow right after I cast exsanguinate, and work properly if I did not choose exsanguinate. What should I do?

Sorry for my bad English, and thank you for your help.

Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean by all that as I have no idea what those abilities do, but there's an option under "Load" to have auras only show when certain talent(s) are selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean by all that as I have no idea what those abilities do, but there's an option under "Load" to have auras only show when certain talent(s) are selected.
    The question is how do I set an aura to load when only the first of tier 3 talents and the third of tier 6 talents are selected, and, more importantly, another aura to load when neither is selected.

Thank you for your help.

If you click the talent option in the load settings twice you can set it to load with more then just 1 talent selected.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Faspo View Post
    The question is how do I set an aura to load when only the first of tier 3 talents and the third of tier 6 talents are selected, and, more importantly, another aura to load when neither is selected.

Thank you for your help.
    You could set one to have both the tier 3/1 and 6/3 talents checked and for the other, have every talent checked besides those 2.
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2016-07-29 at 06:56 AM. Reason: quoted wrong dude

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    You could set one to have both the tier 3/1 and 6/3 talents checked and for the other, have every talent checked besides those 2.
    The problem is, if I have the 2nd/3rd tier 3 talents along with 1st/2nd tier 6 talents checked, it would actually load whenever I select either of these. But what I want to do is to setup four distinct auras corresponding to each talent choice, selecting or not selecting talent 3/1, and selecting or not selecting talent 6/3.

Thank you for your help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faspo View Post
    selecting or not selecting talent 3/1, and selecting or not selecting talent 6/3.
    Case 1:

3:1/0/0
    6:0/0/1

Case 2:

3:0/1/1
    6:1/1/0

Case 3:

Case 4:
    3:1/0/0
    6:1/1/0

That setting is still problematic.
    For example:
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Case 3:
    will cause the aura to load when T3/2 OR T3/3 OR T6/3 (or representing a logical disjunction) is selected, and this will cause the aura to load as T3/1 and T6/3 are selected, or when T3/2 and T6/2 are selected, which is not really what I want.
    I want it to load when (T3/2 OR T3/3) AND T6/3 are selected
    Or equivalently, the condition, (NOT T3/1) AND T6/3, is met.

How should I do it?

Thank you for your help.

15+ Year Old Account
    you could write an additional custom trigger to your auras that checks your talents, you could also just make one WA with custom trigger that takes your talents into account instead of making multiple WA's and loading the right one based on your talents
    Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.
    iKeystones, iLFRDescription, iEncounterEventTracker